||For more than 40 years, DiSaia and Creasman Clinical Gynecologic Oncology has been the leading reference for diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancers, providing physicians and trainees alike with expert guidance on clinical presentations and management. The fully revised 10th Edition remains the most readable, most comprehensive text in the field. Under outstanding editorial leadership from Dr. William Creasman and featuring a “who’s who” list of expert contributing authors, this authoritative reference is a must-have resource for improving outcomes and providing effective patient care.
Emphasizes practical clinical presentations and management of commonly seen problems, making this text an excellent resource for daily decision making.
Provides in-depth explanations of major topics supplemented with up-to-date references.
Features a new chapter on Immunotherapy in Gynecologic Malignancies, updated information on invasive cervical cancer, and significantly revised content on vulvar cancer, with new guidance on micro-staging for sentinels.
Covers key topics such as precision medicine and new biomarker-driven targeted therapies, cancer staging, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy.
Includes quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, clinical algorithms that review recommended treatment and management options, and additional references online.
Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
An ideal comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
01. Preinvasive Disease of the Cervix
02. PreInvasive Disease and Dystrophies of the Vagina and Vulva and Related Disorders-
03. Invasive Cervical Cancer
04. Endometrial Hyperplasia, Estrogen Therapy, and the Prevention of Endometrial Cancer
05. Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Corpus and Sarcomas of the Uterus
06. Invasive Cancer of the Vulva
07. Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia
08. Adnexal Masses
09. Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
10. Germ Cell, Stromal, and Other Ovarian Tumors
11. Breast Diseases
12. Cancer in Pregnancy
13. Complications of Disease and Therapy
14. Basic Principles of Chemotherapy
15. Targeted Therapy and Molecular Genetics
16. MOLECULAR HALLMARKS OF CANCER
17. Immunotherapy in Gynecologic Malignancies
18. Genes and Cancer: Genetic Counselling and Clinical Management
19. Palliative Care and Quality of Life
20. Role of Minimally Invasive Surgery in Gynecologic Malignancies
21. Epidemiology of Commonly Used Statistical Terms, and Analysis of Clinical Studies
22. Basic Principles in Gynecologic Radiotherapy
Appendix A Staging
Appendix B Modified from Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse Events (CTCAE)
Appendix C Blood Component Therapy
Appendix D Suggested Recommendations for Routine Cancer Screening
Appendix E Nutritional Therapy