Introduction for Trainees and Students – what is this workbook and who should use it?
Further information for supervisors – what is your role in this learning resource and how can we best support you?
Supervision contract and timetable, review template and feedback forms
1. What ARE Eating Disorders? Diagnosis, and What is it Like to Suffer from an ED. What is the Prevalence, Incidence, Prognosis
of Eating Disorders?
2. Causes of and Formulation of Eating Disorders
3. The Carer's Perspective
4. Risk Assessment and Management
5. Ethical and Medico-legal Issues
6. Evidence-Based Treatments for Anorexia and Bulimia Nervosa
7. Nutritional Care – Dietetic Interventions Including Behavioural Interventions
8. Exercise and Activity
9. Body Image
10. SEED – Chronic Eating Disorders, Treatment Resistance
11. Children and Adolescents
12. Managing Transitions