[보안 로그인 하기]
대한민국 원환율 (2021-05-25)
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
저 자 : May
역 자 :
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 9780323680592
발행일 : 2021-08-15 / 5판 / 448 페이지
상품코드 : 28198
수 량 :
Focusing on high-yield information Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Core Requisites 5th edition emphasizes the basics to help you
establish a foundational understanding of musculoskeletal imaging during rotations prepare for the core and certifying exams
refresh your knowledge of key concepts and learn strategies to provide “value added” reports to referring clinicians.
This completely rewritten and reorganized edition emphasizes the essential knowledge you need in an easy-to-read format.
• Emphasizes the essentials in a templated, quick-reference format that includes numerous outlines, tables, pearls, boxed
material, and bulleted content for easy reading, reference, and recall.
• Prioritizes and explains the key information that you will be tested on to help you efficiently and effectively prepare for
• Helps you build and solidify core knowledge to prepare you for clinical practice with critical, up-to-date information on
sports injuries and other trauma, joint diseases, musculoskeletal tumors and infection, bone marrow imaging, pediatric
conditions, and basic image-guided musculoskeletal procedures.
• Includes sample report templates and numerous tips on effective communication of imaging findings.
• Features more than 1,200 high-quality images spanning the diagnosis of conditions and diseases of the musculoskeletal system.
All imaging modalities are covered, including MRI, ultrasound, CT, radiography, and nuclear medicine.
• Published as part of the newly reimagined Core Requisites series, an update to the popular Requisites series aimed at
radiology trainees and today’s busy clinicians.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and
references from the book on a variety of devices.
By David A. May, MD, Radiology Associates, Richmond, VA; Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Radiology, Virginia
Commonwealth University, Medical College of Virginia, Richmond, VA; William B. Morrison, MD, Professor, Department of
Radiology, Thomas Jefferson University, Director, Division of Musculoskeletal and Genera12l Diagnostic Radiology, Thomas
Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, Pennsylvaniaand Jeffrey A. Belair