||A practical how-to guide for both new and experienced clinicians Botulinum Neurotoxin: A Guide to Motor Point Injections
identifies the correct motor points for botulinum neurotoxin (BoNT) injections for non-cosmetic purposes such as muscle
dystonia muscle spasticity teeth grinding or drooling. Dr. Chong-Tae Kim expertly guides readers through the efficient
blocking of neurotransmitters using BoNT identifying target muscles and clearly demonstrating how to identify optimal
- Covers both the upper and lower extremities and how to select target muscles for specific deformities.
- Includes illustrations and photographs to illustrate muscle relationships and correct insertion points.
- Uses consistent labelling and coding throughout to provide an easy-to-follow, image-guided approach.
- Presents information in two parts: Part 1 covers BoNT injections to individual motor points of muscles of the face,
neck, trunk, and extremities, along with superb visual guidance. Part 2 discusses how to select target muscles for BoNT
injections to treat deformities caused by muscle hyperactivity.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource