[보안 로그인 하기]
2019년 10월 무이
2019년 10월 무이
결제프로그램 오류시 수
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Urinary and Feca..
정맥질환의 진단과 치료
에스테틱 안티에이징 솔루션
저자: 안성구 외 역
비만대사수술의 요점과 맹점
항문질환의 진료(치질) - 수..
저자: 이석환 역
Berek and Hacker..
저자: 대한배뇨장애요실금학회 역
저자: 대한배뇨장애요실금학회 역
Mandell`s Principles & Practice of Infectious Diseases-9판
저 자 : Bennett
역 자 :
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 9780323482554
발행일 : 2019-09-06 / 9판 / 3904 페이지
상품코드 : 27028
수 량 :
For four decades, physicians and other healthcare providers have trusted Mandell, Douglas,
and Bennett's Principles and Practice of Infectious Diseases to provide expert guidance on the diagnosis
and treatment of these complex disorders. The 9th Edition continues the tradition of excellence with
newly expanded chapters, increased global coverage, and regular updates to keep you at the forefront of
this vitally important field. Meticulously updated by Drs. John E. Bennett, Raphael Dolin, and Martin J. Blaser,
this comprehensive, two-volume masterwork puts the latest information on challenging infectious diseases at your
• Provides more in-depth coverage of epidemiology, etiology, pathology, microbiology, immunology, and treatment of
infectious agents than any other infectious disease resource.
• Features an increased focus on antibiotic stewardship; new antivirals for influenza, cytomegalovirus,
hepatitis C, hepatitis B., and immunizations; and new recommendations for vaccination against infection with
pneumococci, papillomaviruses, hepatitis A, and pertussis.
• Covers newly recognized enteroviruses causing paralysis (E-A71, E-D68); emerging viral infections such as
Ebola, Zika, Marburg, SARS, and MERS; and important updates on prevention and treatment of C. difficile infection,
including new tests that diagnose or falsely over-diagnose infectious diseases.
• Offers fully revised content on bacterial pathogenesis, antibiotic use and toxicity, the human microbiome and
its effects on health and disease, immunological mechanisms and immunodeficiency, and probiotics and alternative
approaches to treatment of infectious diseases.
• Discusses up-to-date topics such as use of the new PCR panels for diagnosis of meningitis, diarrhea and pneumonia;
current management of infected orthopedic implant infections; newly recognized infections transmitted by black-legged
ticks in the USA: Borrelia miyamotoi and Powassan virus; infectious complications of new drugs for cancer; new drugs
for resistant bacteria and mycobacteria; new guidelines for diagnosis and therapy of HIV infections; and new vaccines
against herpes zoster, influenza, meningococci.
• PPID continues its tradition of including leading experts from a truly global community, including authors from
Australia, Canada and countries in Europe, Asia, and South America.
•Includes regular updates online for the life of the edition.
• Features more than 1,500 high-quality, full-color photographs-with hundreds new to this edition.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase, which allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references
from the book on a variety of devices.
I Basic Principles in the Diagnosis and Management of Infectious Diseases
A. MICROBIAL PATHOGENESIS
B. HOST DEFENSE MECHANISMS
C. EPIDEMIOLOGY OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE
D. CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY
E. ANTIINFECTIVE THERAPY
II Major Clinical Syndromes
B. UPPER RESPIRATORY TRACT INFECTIONS
C. PLEUROPULMONARY AND BRONCHIAL INFECTIONS
D. URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
F. INTRAABDOMINAL INFECTIONS
G. CARDIOVASCULAR INFECTIONS
H. CENTRAL NERVOUS SYSTEM INFECTIONS
I. SKIN AND SOFT TISSUE INFECTIONS
J. GASTROINTESTINAL INFECTIONS AND FOOD POISONING
K. BONE AND JOINT INFECTIONS
L. DISEASES OF THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES
M. EYE INFECTIONS
O. ACQUIRED IMMUNODEFICIENCY SYNDROME
P. MISCELLANEOUS SYNDROMES
III Infectious Diseases and Their Etiologic Agents
A. VIRAL DISEASES
B. PRION DISEASES
C. CHLAMYDIAL DISEASES
D. MYCOPLASMA DISEASES
E. RICKETTSIOSES, EHRLICHIOSES, AND ANAPLASMOSES
F. BACTERIAL DISEASES
H. PROTOZOAL DISEASES
I. DISEASES DUE TO TOXIC ALGAE
J. DISEASES DUE TO HELMINTHS
K. ECTOPARASITIC DISEASES
L. DISEASES OF UNKNOWN ETIOLOGY
IV Special Problems
A. NOSOCOMIAL INFECTIONS
B. INFECTIONS IN SPECIAL HOSTS
C. SURGICAL- AND TRAUMA-RELATED INFECTIONS
F. PROTECTION OF TRAVELERS