[보안 로그인 하기]
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
진통 중 초음파학-난산과 제왕..
저자: 이유경 김광준 외 11인 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: Kenneth Hatch
2019년 9월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
SCHWARTZ'S PRINCIPLES OF SURGERY, 2vols-11판(IE)
저 자 : Brunicardi
출판사 : McGraw-Hill
ISBN(13) : 9781260570090
발행일 : 2019-07-17 / 11 판 / 2195 페이지
상품코드 : 26833
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for
quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The BEST EDITION yet of the #1 text for surgical practice and education
For half-a-century, no other text has provided such a solid grounding in basic science, anatomy, operative techniques,
and more recently, professional development and leadership training, as Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery. Written by
the world’s foremost surgeons, this landmark reference offers distinctly modern and all-encompassing coverage of every
important topic in general surgery.
Enhanced by a new two volume presentation, the Eleventh Edition has been completely updated and refreshed with an
emphasis on state-of-the-art, evidence-based surgical care. You will find an exciting array of new contributors from
around the world, new chapters on cutting-edge topics, plus the acclaimed learning aids that make the material easier
to understand and memorize. This outstanding content is bolstered by more than 800 photographs and 1,300 line drawings,
most in full color, as well as online videos demonstrating key operations.
Here’s why the Eleventh Edition is the best edition yet:
Six timely new chapters on important topics such as enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), ambulatory/outpatient
surgery, evidence for surgery practice, skills and simulation, and web-based education and social media
High-quality full-color design showcases an unsurpassed illustration program
Emphasis on high-yield discussion of diagnosis and treatment of surgical disease, arranged by organ system and surgical
Acclaimed learning aids (many new to this edition), including an abundance of completely up-to-date tables that
summarize the most current evidence, boxed key points, detailed anatomical figures, diagnostic and management
algorithms, and an abundance of completely up-to-date tables, and key references
More than the field’s cornerstone textbook, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery is an international compendium of the
knowledge and technique of the world’s leading surgeons.
Part 1 Basic Considerations
1. Leadership in Surgery
2. Systemic Response to Injury
3. Fluid and Electrolyte Management of the Surgical Patient.
4. Hemostasis, Surgical Bleeding,
6. Surgical Infections
9. Wound Healing
11. Transplantation .......
12. Quality, Patient Safety, Assessments of Care, and Complications
13. Physiologic Monitoring of the Surgical Patient
14. Minimally Invasive Surgery, Robotics, Natural Orifice Transluminal Endoscopic Surgery, and Single-Incision Laparoscopic
15. Molecular Biology, The Atomic Theory of Disease, and Precision Surgery
Part II Specific Considerations
16. The Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue
17. The Breast
18. Disorders of the Head and Neck
19. Chest Wall, Lung, Mediastinum, and Pleura
20. Congenital Heart Disease
21. Acquired Heart Disease
22. Thoracic Aneurysms and Aortic Dissection
23. Arterial Disease
24. Venous and Lymphatic Disease
25. Esophagus and Diaphragmatic Hernia
27. The Surgical Management of Obesity
28. Small Intestine
29. Colon, Rectum, and Anus
30. The Appendix
32. Gallbladder and the Extrahepatic Biliary System.
34. The Spleen
35. Abdominal Wall, Omentum, Mesentery, and Retroperitoneum
36. Soft Tissue Sarcomas
37. Inguinal Hernias
38. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Adrena
39. Pediatric Surgery
43. Orthopedic Surgery
44. Surgery of the Hand and Wrist
45. Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
46. Anesthesia for Surgical Patients
47. Surgical Considerations in Older Adults
48. Ethics, Palliative Care, and Care at the End of Life
49. Global Surgery
50. Optimizing Perioperative Care: Enhanced Recovery and Chinese Medicine
51. Understanding, Evaluating, and Using Evidence for Surgical Practice
52. Ambulatory Surgery
53. Skills and Simulation
54. Web-Based Education and Implications of Social Media