[보안 로그인 하기]
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
Berek & Novak's ..
부인과 피부과학: 진료지침-G..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
저 자 : G. Michael Felker
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 9780323609876
발행일 : 2019-04-12 / 4 판 / 760 페이지
상품코드 : 26811
수 량 :
Up-to-date, authoritative and comprehensive, Heart Failure, 4th Edition, provides the clinically relevant information
you need to effectively manage and treat patients with this complex cardiovascular problem. This fully revised
companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease helps you make the most of new drug therapies such as angiotensin receptor
neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs), recently improved implantable devices, and innovative patient management strategies. Led
by internationally recognized heart failure experts Dr. G. Michael Felker and Dr. Douglas Mann, this outstanding
reference gives health care providers the knowledge to improve clinical outcomes in heart failure patients.
Focuses on a clinical approach to treating heart failure, resulting from a broad variety of cardiovascular
Covers the most recent guidelines and protocols, including significant new updates to ACC, AHA, and HFSA
Covers key topics such as biomarkers and precision medicine in heart failure and new data on angiotensin receptor
neprilysin inhibitors (ARNIs).
Contains four new chapters: Natriuretic Peptides in Heart Failure; Amyloidosis as a Cause of Heart Failure; HIV and
Heart Failure; and Neuromodulation in Heart Failure.
Covers the pathophysiological basis for the development and progression of heart failure.
Serves as a definitive resource to prepare for the ABIM's Heart Failure board exam.
2016 British Medical Association Award: First Prize, Cardiology (3rd Edition).
Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures,
and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Heart Failure: A Companion to Braunwald's Heart Disease, Fourth Edition
Section 1 Basic Mechanisms of Heart Failure
1. Molecular Basis for Heart Failure
2. Cellular Basis for Heart Failure
3. Cellular Basis for Myocardial Regeneration and Repair
4. Myocardial Basis for Heart Failure: Role of Cardiac Interstitium
Section 2 Mechanisms of Disease Progression in Heart Failure
5. Molecular Signaling Mechanisms of the Renin-Angiotensin System in Heart Failure
6. Adrenergic Receptor Signaling in Heart Failure
7. Role of Innate Immunity in Heart Failure
8. Oxidative Stress in Heart Failure
9. Natriuretic Peptides in HF
10. Systolic Dysfunction in Heart Failure
11. Alterations in Ventricular Function: Diastolic Heart Failure
12. Alterations in Ventricular Structure: Role of Left Ventricular Remodeling and Reverse Remodeling in Heart Failure
13. Alterations in the Sympathetic and Parasympathetic Nervous Systems in Heart Failure
14. Alterations in the Peripheral Circulation in Heart Failure
15. Alterations in Kidney Function Associated with Heart Failure
16. Alterations in Skeletal Muscle in Heart Failure
17. Alterations in Cardiac Metabolism
Section 3 Etiological Basis for Heart Failure
18. Epidemiology of Heart Failure
19. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Ischemic Heart Disease
20. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Dilated Cardiomyopathy
21. The Restrictive and Infiltrative Cardiomyopathies and Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia/Cardiomyopathy
22. Cardiac Amyloidosis
23. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
24. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Genetic Cardiomyopathy
25. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Hypertension
26. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Valvular Heart Disease
27. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Congenital Heart Disease
28. Heart Failure as a Consequence of Viral and Nonviral Myocarditis
29. Heart Failure in the Developing World
30. Heart Failure and Human Immunodeficiency Virus
Section 4 Clinical Assessment of Heart Failure
31. Clinical Evaluation of Heart Failure
32. Cardiac Imaging in Heart Failure
33. Biomarkers and Precision Medicine in Heart Failure
34. Hemodynamics in Heart Failure
Section 5 Therapy for Heart Failure
35. Disease Prevention in Heart Failure
36. Management of Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
37. Contemporary Medical Therapy for Heart Failure Patients with Reduced Ejection Fraction
Guidelines: Management of Heart Failure with a Reduced Ejection Fraction
38. Management of Arrhythmias and Device Therapy in Heart Failure
39. Treatment of Heart Failure with Preserved Ejection Fraction
40. Management of Heart Failure in Special Populations: Older Patients, Women, and Racial/Ethnic Minority Groups
41. Gene and Stem-Cell Based Therapies in Heart Failure
42. Neuromodulation in Heart Failure
43. Pulmonary Hypertension
44. Cardiac Transplantation
45. Circulatory Assist Devices in Heart Failure
46. Cardio-Oncology and Heart Failure
47. Disease Management and Telemedicine in Heart Failure
48. Management of Comorbidities in Heart Failure
49. Quality and Outcomes in Heart Failure
50. Decision Making and Palliative Care in Advanced Heart Failure