[보안 로그인 하기]
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
Berek & Novak's ..
부인과 피부과학: 진료지침-G..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Te Linde's Operative Gynecology 12th
저 자 : Victoria L Handa MD
출판사 : Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
ISBN(10) : 14963-86442
ISBN(13) : 9781496386441
발행일 : 2019/6/29 / 12 판 / 793 페이지
상품코드 : 26809
수 량 :
Te Linde’s Operative Gynecology, Twelfth Edition, remains your authoritative resource on the comprehensive
perioperative care of gynecologic patients. New features in this edition include a primer on anesthesia,
a chapter on positioning for pelvic surgery, a practical review of pediatric gynecology, and a section on the
use of surgical instruments. All chapters have been updated to reflect contemporary gynecologic practice and
the latest minimally invasive surgical approaches. New illustrations are included and each chapter includes
step-by-step descriptions of surgical techniques. Today’s best surgeons and teachers offer a readable,
intuitive, and concise reference for trainees as well as the experienced gynecologist.
- A completely restructured table of contents that reflects the needs of today's novice and experienced
surgeons –ideal for quick reference and as a clinical refresher.
- An intuitive, chronological structure, covering relevant topics from preoperative preparation through
postoperative care, as well as an expansive section on gynecologic procedures and surgical management
of selected conditions.
- The same readable, easy-to-digest presentation you’ve come to expect from Te Linde's.
- Expanded “Steps in the Procedure” boxes are supplied for all surgical chapters – a favorite feature
that provides clear, easy-to-follow roadmaps for each procedure.
- More than 1,300 color illustrations, photographs and line drawings.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.