[보안 로그인 하기]
Berek & Novak's ..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
(ICL 2019) Instructional Course Lectures Volume 68
저 자 : ames I. Huddleston III M.D.
출판사 : AAOS
ISBN(13) : 978-19751-20863
발행일 : 2019-03 / 68 판 / 720 페이지
상품코드 : 26667
수 량 :
Lead innovation and raise the standard of care in your OR with new techniques and proven practical
approaches presented at the definitive orthopaedic educational event of 2018 – the AAOS Annual Meeting.
Filled with current, clinically relevant presentations and approaches, Instructional Course Lectures, Volume
68 offers solutions for the most current issues and challenges faced at all stages of your career.
Broaden your treatment options with experience-based solutions from some of today’s most respected
surgeons and specialty experts.
• Expand and refresh your general orthopaedic, specialty, and practice knowledge
• Learn new approaches and surgical techniques from thought leaders
• Update your action plans for rehabilitative care with expert insights
From patient care to practice in the digital age, with a particular focus on pediatric orthopaedics, upper
extremity and orthopaedic oncology — ICL 68 offers new techniques for solving the tough challenges you
encounter in your practice every day.
Chapters are liberally illustrated with radiographs, drawings and intraoperative photographs. Select chapters
are enhanced with videos that bring the techniques to life. This new volume provides online access to the
current volume and every volume back to and including Volume 51.
• Upper Extremity
• Adult Reconstruction: Hip and Knee
• Foot and Ankle
• Sports Medicine
• Orthopaedic Oncology
• Orthopaedic Medicine and Practice Management
• Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
Section 1 : Trauma
Section 2 : Upper Extremity
Section 3 : Adult Reconstruction : Hip and Knee
Section 4 : Foot and Ankle
Section 5 : Spine
Section 6 : Pediatrics
Section 7 : Sports Medicine
Section 8 : Orthopaedic Oncology
Section 9 : Orthopaedic Medicine and Practice Management