아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Urologic Surgical Pathology-4판
저 자 : Cheng
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-49417
발행일 : 2019-04-22 / 4 판 / 976 페이지
상품코드 : 26641
수 량 :
Offering comprehensive coverage of this fast-changing field for more than 20 years, Urologic Surgical Pathology is
an expert guide to all common and rare entities in the genitourinary system. The 4th Edition keeps you fully up
to date with discussions of newly recognized tumors and terminologies, the latest classification schemes, current
grading approaches, molecular alterations, and commonly used ancillary diagnostic techniques. With its clinical
focus on day-to-day urological pathology sign-out and an emphasis on clinicopathologic and radiographic-
pathologic correlations, this thoroughly revised uropathology reference is an excellent resource for diagnostic
• Includes expanded coverage of differential diagnosis for all tumor types encountered in urological surgical
• Incorporates the latest TNM staging and WHO classification systems, as well as new diagnostic
biomarkers and their utility in differential diagnosis, newly described variants and new histologic entities.
• Discusses advances in molecular diagnostic testing, its capabilities, and its limitations, including targeted
• Covers new developments in immunohistochemistry and the latest diagnostic tumor markers.
• Features more than 1,600 high-quality images – all in color – including gross pictures, histopathologic and
cytopathologic images, special stains, other ancillaries, drawings, and illustrations.
• Helps you find information quickly with a consistent chapter format; an abundance of tables, diagrams and
flowcharts; boxed lists of types and causes of diseases; differential diagnosis; characteristic features of
diseases; complications; classifications; and staging.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Kidney
2. Neoplasms of the Kidney
3. Renal Pelvis and Ureter
4. Fine Needle Aspiration of the Kidney
5. Nonneoplastic Disorders of the Urinary Bladder
6. Neoplasms of the Urinary Bladder
7. Urine Cytology
8. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Prostate
9. Neoplasms of the Prostate
10. Seminal Vesicles
12. Nonneoplastic Diseases of the Testis
13. Neoplasms of the Testis
14. Spermatic Cord and Testicular Adnexa
15. Penis and Scrotum
16. Adrenal Glands