아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Fundamentals of Body CT-5판
저 자 : Webb
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03236-08329
발행일 : 2019-04-01 / 5 판 / 432 페이지
상품코드 : 26639
수 량 :
From recent advances in helical CT techniques to new developments in lung cancer screening to optimized CT
techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis, Fundamentals of Body CT, 5th Edition, covers the essential information
you need to know to effectively perform and interpret CT scans. Step-by-step instructions for all current CT
techniques help you quickly understand each procedure and review key steps. Comprehensive and easy to
digest, this introduction to body CT is an essential resource for radiology residents, practicing radiologists, and
• Features many new topics, discussions of additional diseases, and new, high-quality images from cover to cover,
including updated descriptions and illustrations of normal anatomy and incidental findings.
• Allows you to quickly compare diagnoses with a survey of major CT findings for a variety of common
diseases―with an emphasis on those findings that help to differentiate one condition from another.
• Reviews the spiral/helical CT protocols currently used for the diagnosis of chest, abdominal, and
musculoskeletal abnormalities, including high-resolution CT, lung nodule assessment and lung cancer
screening, CT pulmonary embolism diagnosis, CT enterography, CT enteroclysis, CT colonography, and
optimizing CT techniques in musculoskeletal diagnosis.
• Brings you up to date with recent advances in chest CT, including the classification of adenocarcinoma,
evaluation of lung nodules, lung cancer screening (including Lung-RADS) and staging, and the classification
and diagnosis of interstitial lung diseases using high-resolution CT
• Covers new developments in abdominal CT such as the Liver Imaging Reporting and Data System (Li-
RADS) for imaging and reporting small hepatocellular carcinoma, reviews of the Atlanta Classification of Acute
Pancreatitis, and an improved description of CT findings of histologic subtypes of renal cell carcinoma.
• Includes new discussions of the diagnosis of musculoskeletal abnormalities detected on chest and
abdominal CT scans obtained for non-musculoskeletal indications.
• Contains updated disease classifications, including those for pulmonary adenocarcinoma, diffuse lung
diseases, and pancreatic lesions.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
PART 1 THE THORAX
1. Introduction to CT of the Torax: Chest CT Techniques, 1
2. Mediastinum: Introduction and Normal Anatomy, 7
3. Mediastinum: Vascular Abnormalities and Pulmonary Embolism, 21
4. Mediastinum: Lymph Node Abnormalities and Masses, 51
5. The Pulmonary Hila, 81
6. Lung Disease, 105
7. Pleura, Chest Wall, and Diaphragm, 157
PART 2 THE ABDOMEN AND PELVIS
8. Introduction to CT of the Abdomen and Pelvis, 175
9. Peritoneal Cavity, Vessels, Nodes, and Abdominal Wall, 181
10. Abdominal Trauma, 197
11. Liver, 209
12. Biliary Tree and Gallbladder, 239
13. Pancreas, 251
14. Spleen, 271
15. Kidneys and Ureters, 285
16. Adrenal Glands, 315
17. Gastrointestinal Tract, 327
18. Pelvis, 361
PART 3 MUSCULOSKELETAL SYSTEM
19. CT in Musculoskeletal Trauma, 381
20. CT in Musculoskeletal Nontrauma, 393