아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology-4판
저 자 : Clement
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-28009
발행일 : 2019-04-29 / 4 판 / 670 페이지
상품코드 : 26632
수 량 :
Comprehensive in scope and easy to use, Atlas of Gynecologic Surgical Pathology, 4th Edition, provides the
current, authoritative information you need to effectively sign out cases in female genital pathology. In this 4th
Edition, internationally renowned authors Drs. Philip B. Clement and Robert H. Young are joined by new co-author
Dr. Jennifer Stall to continue this bestselling atlas’s tradition of excellence. Hundreds of superb pathologic images,
diagnostic pearls, and fully updated content make this practical, bench-side resource ideal for minimizing risks in reporting
both routine and difficult cases.
• Comprehensively discusses the differential diagnosis of female genital tract neoplasms and their many
mimics from the perspective of their varied microscopic features.
• Highlights important aspects of the clinical background, including age of patient, history of other tumors, and
distribution of disease.
• Stresses helpful aspects of gross features and the importance of thorough sampling.
• Emphasizes practically important, immunohistochemical findings relevant to establishing the correct
• Includes newly described variants and new histologic entities.
• Considers molecular aspects of the entities discussed.
• Includes the latest classification and staging systems for gynecologic diseases and disorders, with up-to-
date information on staging.
• Includes hundreds of high-quality pathologic images, including new images contributed by Dr. Jennifer
Stall from her review of the late Dr. Robert E. Scully’s vast collection of cases.
• Features tables listing differential diagnoses of each tumor and tumor-like entity to help you identify key
points to consider in problem areas.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Non-neoplastic Lesions and Benign and Locally Aggressive Tumors of the Vulva, 1
2. Malignant Tumors of the Vulva, 30
3. The Vagina, 55
4. Tumor-like Lesions and Benign Tumors of the Uterine Cervix, 78
5. Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Cervix and its Precursors, 107
6. Adenocarcinomas of the Cervix and their Precursors and Neuroendocrine Tumors, 127
7. Non-neoplastic Lesions of the Uterine Corpus, 158
8. Endometrial Hyperplasia and Carcinoma, 188
9. Mesenchymal and Mixed Epithelial–Mesenchymal Tumors of the Uterine Corpus and Cervix, 237
10. Trophoblastic Lesions, Miscellaneous Primary Uterine Neoplasms, Uterine
Hematopoietic Neoplasms, and Metastatic Neoplasms to the Uterus, 298
11. The Fallopian Tube and Broad Ligament, 329
12. Tumor-like Lesions of the Ovary, 360
13. Epithelial Ovarian Tumors: Serous Tumors, Mucinous Tumors, and the Approach to
Ovarian Tumor Diagnosis, 385
14. Surface Epithelial–Stromal Tumors: Endometrioid, Clear Cell, Transitional, Squamous,
Rare Variants, Undifferentiated, and Mixed Cell Ttypes, 428
15. Germ Cell Tumors and Mixed Germ Cell-Sex Cord Tumors of the Ovary, 464
16. Sex Cord–Stromal and Steroid Cell Tumors of the Ovary, 501
17. Miscellaneous Primary Ovarian Tumors, 541
18. Metastatic Tumors of the Ovary (including Hematolymphoid Neoplasms, and Tumors
with Functioning Stroma), 554
19. Endometriosis and Lesions of the Secondary Müllerian System, 590
20. Tumor-like Lesions and Tumors of the Peritoneum (Non-müllerian), 617