[보안 로그인 하기]
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
진통 중 초음파학-난산과 제왕..
저자: 이유경 김광준 외 11인 역
저자: Kenneth Hatch
미용피부성형시술의 외래진료 지..
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
2019년 7월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Quick & Easy Medical Terminology-9판
저 자 : Leonard
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 9780323595995
발행일 : 2019-03-04 / 9 판 / 456 페이지
상품코드 : 26631
수 량 :
Learn to read, write, and speak in medical terms in no time! Ideal for one-semester courses and self-study, Quick &
Easy Medical Terminology, 9th Edition covers disorders, diagnosis, and treatment with a strong focus on anatomy.
This clear, concise text presents small bits of information followed immediately by a test for comprehension using a
combination of programmed and traditional review questions. The ninth edition includes new medical reports with
review exercises that are similar to those seen in the clinical setting, plus help from the companion Evolve site, Quick
& Easy Medical Terminology gives you simple tools for good communication in the health care environment.
• Brief explanations and a focus on basic word-building skills make this text perfect for shorter, one- or
two-credit medical terminology courses or self-study.
• Programmed learning improves your comprehension by offering immediate feedback.
• Review exercises integrated throughout lesson material enable you to test your knowledge and retention
of material more frequently for quick reinforcement.
• Medical reports with review exercises allows you to study terminology in documents similar to those seen in
the clinical setting ― and practice using terms in real-life situations.
• Quick Tips located throughout the text provide fun facts and memory aids.
• NEW! Health care reports with review exercises allow study of terminology in documents similar to those
seen in the clinical setting.
• NEW and UPDATED! Terms, definitions, and procedures keep you up-to-date with oncology terminology
and healthcare advances.
• NEW! Photos and drawings illustrate difficult terms and procedures more clearly and consistently throughout
• NEW! Fully accessible Evolve student assets include games, activities, audio, and more offer additional
opportunities to quickly gauge strong and weak areas in a fun, interactive environment.
PART ONE The Basics
1. Simplified Medical Language
2. Suffixes and Combining Forms Made Easy
3. Essential Prefixes and More
4. Diagnostic Procedures and Therapeutic Interventions
5. The Body as a Whole
PART TWO Body Systems
6. Musculoskeletal System
7. Circulatory System
8. Respiratory System
9. Digestive System
10. Urinary System
11. Reproductive System
12. Integumentary System
13. Nervous System and Psychologic Disorders
14. Special Sense Organs of the Peripheral Nervous System
15. Endocrine System and Cancer Treatments
PART THREE Appendixes
Ⅰ Medical Abbreviations
Ⅱ Word Parts