아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Andrews' Diseases of the Skin-13판
저 자 : James
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-47536
발행일 : 2019-04-12 / 13 판 / 992 페이지
상품코드 : 26627
수 량 :
Now in a fully revised thirteenth edition, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin remains your single-volume, must-have
resource for core information in dermatology. From residency through clinical practice, this award-winning title
ensures that you stay up to date with new tools and strategies for diagnosis and treatment, new entities and newly
recognized diseases, and current uses for tried-and-true and newer medications. It’s the reference you’ll turn to
again and again when faced with a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin disease.
• Utilizes a concise, clinically focused, user-friendly format that clearly covers the full range of common
and rare skin diseases.
• Provides access to approximately 20 videos online, depicting chemical peels, Q-switched laser tattoo
removal, ED&C (electrodesiccation and curettage), nerve block, and more.
• Provides outstanding visual support with 1,340 illustrations – more than 500 new to this edition.
• Presents comprehensively updated information throughout, including new and unusual clinical
presentations of syphilis, new diagnostic classifications and therapies for vascular anomalies, and an
updated pediatric and genodermatosis review.
• Covers new and evolving treatments for inflammatory, neoplastic, and blistering skin diseases among
others. New biologics and phosphodiesterase inhibitors for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis, JAK inhibitors for
alopecia areata and vitiligo, immune checkpoint inhibitors for melanoma and rituximab for pemphigus are all
• Features a revised and revamped cutaneous adverse drug reaction section, including novel eruptions
from new and emerging chemotherapeutic agents and small molecule/targeted inhibitors.
• Discusses new and emerging viruses including Zika and human polyomaviruses.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Skin: Basic Structure and Function
2. Cutaneous Signs and Diagnosis
3. Dermatoses Resulting from Physical Factors
4. Pruritus and Neurocutaneous Dermatoses
5. Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema, and Noninfectious Immunodeficiency Disorders
6. Contact Dermatitis and Drug Eruptions
7. Erythema and Urticaria
8. Connective Tissue Diseases
10. Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Recalcitrant Palmoplantar Eruptions,
Pustular Dermatitis, and Erythroderma
11. Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris, and Other Papulosquamous and
12. Lichen Planus and Related Conditions
14. Bacterial Infections
15. Diseases Resulting from Fungi and Yeasts
16. Mycobacterial Diseases
17. Hansen's Disease
18. Syphilis, Yaws, Bejel, and Pinta
19. Viral Diseases
20. Parasitic Infestations, Stings, and Bites
21. Chronic Blistering Dermatoses
22. Nutritional Diseases
23. Diseases of Subcutaneous Fat
24. Endocrine Diseases
25. Abnormalities of Dermal Fibrous and Elastic Tissue
26. Errors in Metabolism
27. Genodermatoses and Congenital Anomalies
28. Dermal and Subcutaneous Tumours
29. Epidermal Nevi, Neoplasms, and Cysts
30. Melanocytic Nevi and Neoplasms
31. Macrophage/Monocyte Disorders
32. Cutaneous Lymphoid Hyperplasia, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Other
Malignant Lymphomas, and Allied Diseases
33. Diseases of the Skin Appendages
34. Disorders of the Mucous Membranes
35. Cutaneous Vascular Diseases
36. Disturbances of Pigmentation
37. Dermatologic Surgery
38. Laser Surgery
39. Cosmetic Dermatology