[보안 로그인 하기]
Berek & Novak's ..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
저 자 : Galster-3판
출판사 : Thieme-2018.10
ISBN(13) : 978-16262-33287
발행일 : 2018-10 / 3 판 / 페이지
상품코드 : 26607
수 량 :
The definitive guide to treating hearing loss and auditory disorders in the 21st century
Hearing loss impacts an estimated 360 million people worldwide and may precipitate poorer academic performance,
reduced quality of life, decreased social engagement, and increased fatigue. Audiology Treatment, Third Edition by
Jason Galster and a cadre of renowned audiology experts, is updated in full color with 180 illustrations and new
topics. Pearls, best practices, and pitfalls on the management and treatment of hearing loss reflect significant
knowledge gleaned from the authors' collective experience.
The book is a one-stop resource on hearing aids, covering the many scientific aspects of hearing loss and devices,
fitting and measuring patients, and methods to ensure optimal performance over time. In-depth chapters cover the
treatment of auditory disorders in children to older adults, including assessments, hearing aid coupling, real-ear
measurements, and case studies.
• Physical properties of hearing aids, verification of acoustic performance, methods of audio signal processing to
shape and filter sound, and a detailed introduction to prescription devices
• Clinical outcome measures utilizing quality-of-life, costs analyses, and evidence-based methods
• The expanded use of cochlear implants in children and adults
• Unique topics such as bone-anchored hearing aids, assistive technologies, hearing protection, and management of
tinnitus and hyperacusis
This title is part of a three-volume set on Audiology (Diagnosis, Treatment, and Practice Management). Together,
these books cover every aspect of audiology, providing a remarkably comprehensive resource - essential reading for
doctoral students in audiology and must-have bookshelf references for audiologists.
1. Introduction: On the Treatment of Hearing Loss
2. Fundamentals of Hearing Aid Acoustics and Hardware
3. Standards For Assessing Hearing Aid Performance
4. Hearing Aid Coupling: Theory and Application
5. Hearing Aid Coupling: Techniques and Technologies
6. Audio Signal Processing for Hearing Aids
7. Fundamentals of Real-Ear Measurement
8. Real-Ear Measurement Techniques
9. Hearing Aid Prescriptive Fitting Methods
10. Outcome Measures in the Prescription of Hearing Aids for Adults
11. Hearing Aid Selection and Prescription for Children
12. Cochlear Implants in Adults
13. Cochlear Implants in Children
14. Bone Conduction Hearing Solutions
15. Hearing Assistive and Related Technology
16. Hearing Protection Devices
17. Tinnitus and Sound Sensitivity