[보안 로그인 하기]
Berek & Novak's ..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Pediatric Thoracic Imaging-1판
저 자 : Edward Y. Lee
출판사 : LWW-2018.11
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-56239
발행일 : 2018-11-14 / 1 판 / 312 페이지
상품코드 : 26606
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Pediatric Thoracic Imaging is the first comprehensive text to focus on all aspects of pediatric congenital and
acquired thoracic disorders. This text is an essential reference for pediatric radiologists, those in training and of
special interest to general radiologists as well as clinicians in different pediatric medical specialties. Skillfully
by Dr. Edward Y. Lee, current President of the ISPTI (International Society of Pediatric Thoracic Imaging) of Boston
Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School with the added international perspective of five associate editors, it
is an authoritative encyclopedia of diseases/disorders with more than 2,000 high-quality images of radiography,
ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine and more.
• Sections organized by lung, large airways, mediastinum, heart, chest wall, and diaphragm presenting the
imaging modalities and options for pediatric congenital and acquired thoracic disorders
• Discussions include anatomy/embryology, both normal and variant, clinical and imaging manifestations, and
current management strategies
• Organized by disease/disorder for quick reference
• Special sections on pediatric interstitial (diffuse) lung disorders and cardiovascular procedures
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.