Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Pediatric Thoracic Imaging is the first comprehensive text to focus on all aspects of pediatric congenital and
acquired thoracic disorders. This text is an essential reference for pediatric radiologists, those in training and of
special interest to general radiologists as well as clinicians in different pediatric medical specialties. Skillfully
written by Dr. Edward Y. Lee, current President of the ISPTI (International Society of Pediatric Thoracic Imaging) of
Boston Children’s Hospital and Harvard Medical School with the added international perspective of five associate
editors, it is an authoritative encyclopedia of diseases/disorders with more than 2,000 high-quality images of
radiography, ultrasound, CT, MRI, nuclear medicine and more.
• Sections organized by lung, large airways, mediastinum, heart, chest wall, and diaphragm presenting the
imaging modalities and options for pediatric congenital and acquired thoracic disorders
• Discussions include anatomy/embryology, both normal and variant, clinical and imaging manifestations, and
current management strategies
• Organized by disease/disorder for quick reference
• Special sections on pediatric interstitial (diffuse) lung disorders and cardiovascular procedures
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
SECTION 1 Lung
SECTION 2 Large Airways
SECTION 3 Mediastinum
SECTION 4 Heart
SECTION 5 Chest Wall
SECTION 6 Diaphragm