아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT
저 자 : Elicker-2판
출판사 : LWW-2018.10
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-89923
발행일 : 2018-10-01 / 2 판 / 204 페이지
상품코드 : 26604
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
In clear and concise language, Fundamentals of High-Resolution Lung CT, provides a straightforward guide to
understanding the high-resolution lung CT (HRCT) assessment of diffuse lung diseases. You will learn to accurately
interpret HRCT findings, and how those findings can translate into the correct diagnosis or appropriate differential
diagnosis. This volume includes over 600 images we consider classic, many of which have been updated and
improved to facilitate easier reading and more precise interpretation.
• This new edition includes two-page summaries of each chapter, including; key diseases, facts, and findings,
as well as classic images -- useful for review or to better understand CT findings and specific topics
• Every chapter has been updated with new content and new imagery to reflect recent advances and
understanding of diseases, and to aid in diagnosis.
• Numerous pathology images have been added to help you better understand disease processes.
• Seminal images are now highlighted so you can compare to more recent findings.
• Covers many commonly encountered diseases like pneumonias, sarcoidosis, and connective tissue diseases,
as well as rare diseases.
• Not just for radiologists in practice and residence; specialists in pulmonology and oncology benefit, too!
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Scetion 1 HRCT Findings
Chapter 1. HRCT Indications, Technique, Radiation Dose, and Normal Anatomy
Chapter 2. Reticular Opacities
Chapter 3. Nodular Lung Disease
Chapter 4. Increased Lung Attenuation: Ground Glas Opacity and Consolidation
Chapter 5. Decreased Lung Attenuation: Emphysema, Mosaic Perfusion, and Cystic Lung Disease
Scetion 2 Specific Diseases
Chapter 6. Airways Diseases
Chapter 7. Pulmonary Vascular Diseases and Pulmonary Hemorrhage
Chapter 8. Pulmonary Edema, Acute Lung Injury, Diffuse Alveolar Damage, and the Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome
Chapter 9. The Interstitial Pneumonias
Chapter 10. Connective Tissue Diseases
Chapter 11. Smoking-Related Lung Disease
Chapter 12. Sarcoidosis
Chapter 13. Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis and Eosinophilic Lung Disease
Chapter 14. Pulmonary Infections
Chapter 15. Complications of Medical Treatment: Drug-Induced Lung Diseases and Radiation
Chapter 16. Pneumoconioses
Chapter 17. Neoplastic and Lymphoproliferative Diseases
Chapter 18. Rare Diseases