[보안 로그인 하기]
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
Berek & Novak's ..
부인과 피부과학: 진료지침-G..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
저 자 : Hupp-7판
출판사 : Mosby-2018.12
ISBN(13) : 9780323552219
발행일 : 2018-12-13 / 7 판 / 721 페이지
상품코드 : 26596
수 량 :
One of the most respected dental surgery books in the world, Contemporary Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, 7th
Edition helps you develop skills in evaluation, diagnosis, and patient management. This comprehensive text on oral
surgery procedures features full-color photographs and drawings that show how to perform basic surgical
techniques, including an overview of more advanced surgical procedures and the latest developments in dental
implants, instrumentation, and current technology. A detailed patient evaluation section includes guidelines on when
to refer patients to specialists and how to provide supportive postoperative care. New to this edition is a chapter
focusing on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous editions. Written by well-known OMS educators
James R. Hupp, and Edward Ellis III, and Myron R. Tucker, this book is a valuable reference for dentistry and dental
hygiene students alike!
• UPDATED! Chapter, Contemporary Implant Dentistry, includes new and updated implant surgical
techniques and virtual planning.
• UPDATED! Chapter, Treatment of Complex Implant Cases, features new and updated cases requiring
more complex treatment, including bone augmentation surgery in combination with implants.
• UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Sinus Disease updated outline of the fundamental principles for
evaluation and treatment of the patient with sinus disease, including endoscopic therapy.
• UPDATED! Coverage of Management of Medication-related Osteonecrosis of the Jaw outlines the
fundamental principles for evaluation and treatment of the patient.
• UPDATED! Facial Cosmetic Surgery chapter is organized by nonsurgical and surgical procedures, covering
popular procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, facial resurfacing, browlift and forehead procedures,
blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and rhytidectomy.
• UPDATED! Content on implants, new instruments, and the latest technology help you treat your patients
• Basic techniques of evaluation, diagnosis, and medical management described in enough detail to
facilitate immediate clinical application.
• Excellent instrumentation chapter covers a wide variety of instruments and tray set-ups that OMS surgeons
• Complex Exodontia chapter describes techniques for surgical tooth extraction, including the principles of flap
design, development, management, and suturing, as well as open extraction of single- and multi-rooted teeth,
multiple extractions, and concomitant alveoloplasty.
• Hundreds of detailed, close-up photographs of intraoperative sites clarify textual descriptions
• Coverage of complex OMS procedures give you a basic understanding of what you will face later in
advanced OMS cases.
• NEW! Chapter, Anesthesia in Dentistry focuses on anesthesia in greater depth than any of the previous
editions including local anesthesia and nitrous oxide sedation.
• NEW! Expert Consult TM eBook version included with purchase allows you to search all of the text,
figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices
Part Ⅰ: Principles of Surgery, 1
1. Preoperative Health Status Evaluation, 2
2. Prevention and Management of Medical Emergencies, 20
3. Principles of Surgery, 38
4. Wound Repair, 44
5. Infection Control in Surgical Practice, 56
6. Pain and Anxiety Control in Surgical Practice, 68
Part Ⅱ: Principles of Exodontia, 82
7. Instrumentation for Basic Oral Surgery, 83
8. Principles of Routine Exodontia, 106
9. Principles of More Complex Exodontia, 135
10. Principles of Management of Impacted Teeth, 160
11. Postextraction Patient Management, 185
12. Medicolegal Considerations, 204
Part Ⅲ: Preprosthetic and Implant Surgery, 216
13. Preprosthetic Surgery, 217
14. Implant Treatment: Basic Concepts and Techniques, 251
15. Implant Treatment: Advanced Concepts and Complex Cases, 281
Part Ⅳ: Infections, 317
16. Principles of Management and Prevention of Odontogenic Infections, 318
17. Complex Odontogenic Infections, 335
18. Principles of Endodontic Surgery, 364
19. Management of the Patient Undergoing Radiotherapy or Chemotherapy, 390
20. Odontogenic Diseases of the Maxillary Sinus, 410
21. Diagnosis and Management of Salivary Gland Disorders, 426
Part Ⅴ: Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions, 450
22. Principles of Defferential Diagnosis and Biopsy, 451
23. Surgical Management of Oral Pathologic Lesions, 477
Part Ⅵ: Oral and Maxillofacial Trauma, 497
24. Soft Tissue and Dentoalveolar Injuries, 498
25. Management of Facial Fractures, 519
Part Ⅶ: Dentofacial Deformities, 546
26. Correction of Dentofacial Deformities, 547
27. Facial Cosmetic Surgery, 593
28. Management of Patients With Orofacial Clefts, 608
29. Surgical Reconstruction of Defects of the Jaws, 628
Part Ⅷ: Temporomandibular and Other Facial Pain Disorders, 642
30. Facial Neuropathology, 643
31. Management of Temporomandibular Disorders, 652
Appendix 1. Operative Note (Office Record) Component Parts, 681
Appendix 2. Drug Enforcement Administration Schedule of Drugs and Examples, 682
Appendix 3. Examples of Useful Prescriptions, 683
Appendix 4. Consent for Extractions and Anesthesia, 684
Appendix 5. Antibiotic Overview, 685