아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Relevant Surgical Exposures
저 자 : Morrey-2판
출판사 : LWW-2018.10
ISBN(13) : 978-14511-94067
발행일 : 2018-10-01 / 2 판 / 456 페이지
상품코드 : 26594
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Part of the highly regarded Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery series, Relevant Surgical Exposures,
Second Edition, is a concise, lavishly illustrated reference designed to assist today’s orthopaedic surgeons in a
crucial task: choosing and executing the exposure necessary for a given procedure. It presents successful, widely
used exposures for hand and wrist, forearm, elbow, humerus, shoulder, pelvis, hip and acetabulum, femur, knee, tibia
and fibula, foot and ankle, and spine, all in step-by-step detail. Fully revised with new exposures, anatomic
dissections, and illustrations throughout, as well as a section on preferred exposures for trauma, this Second Edition
is ideal for orthopaedic surgeons at all levels of experience.
• Presents approximately 100 preferred exposure techniques of surgical masters, illustrated with full-color,
sequential, surgeon’s-eye view photographs, as well as superb drawings by noted medical illustrators.
• Virtually every chapter is enhanced by exceptional anatomic dissections of unexcelled quality.
• Includes substantial additions to the shoulder, hip and acetabulum, knee and leg, as well as many more
exposures for minimally invasive procedures in all areas.
• Features enhanced and expanded full-color drawings throughout.
• Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both well-established exposures and recent exposures
for minimally invasive procedures.
• Contains practical guidance, pearls, and tips from Dr. Bernard Morrey and his son, Dr. Matthew Morrey, as well
as other leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
PART 1 UPPER EXTREMITY
SECTION 1 Hand and Wrist
1. Dorsal Exposure to the Hand and Fingers
2. Dorsal Approach to the Wrist Joint
3. Surgical Approach of the Ulnar Nerve at the Level of the Wrist
4. Surgical Approaches of Flexor Tendons in the Wrist and Hand
5. Volar Approach to the Wrist
6. Dorsal Exposure of the Scaphoid
SECTION 2 Forearm, Elbow, Brachium, and Shoulder
10. Exposures of the Shouler
PART 2 LOWER EXTREMITY
SECTION 3 Pelvis and Hip
SECTION 4 Femur, Knee, Leg
15. The Leg, Tibia, and Fibula
SECTION 5 Ankle and Foot
17. The Foot
PART 3 SPINE
18. Cervical Spine
19. Thoracic Spine
20. Lumbar Spine
PART ONE: Anterior Exposure of the Lumbar Spine
PART TWO: Posterior Exposures of the Lumbar Spine
PART 4 PREFERRED EXPOSURES FOR TRAUMATIC CONDITIONS
SECTION 1 Upper Extremity
21. Forearm, Wrist, and Hnad
22. Elbow, Humerus, and Shoulder
SECTION 2 Lower Extremity
23. Approaches to the Pelvis as Determined by Injury
24. The Femur
25. Fractures of the Tibia
26. Pearls and Pitfalls of Surcial Exposures in the Foot Ankle
SECTION 3 Spine
27. Spine Trauma