아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
저 자 : Celentano-6판
출판사 : Elsevier-2018.11
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-52295
발행일 : 2018-11-26 / 6 판 / 433 페이지
상품코드 : 26593
수 량 :
From the Department of Epidemiology at Johns Hopkins University and continuing in the tradition of award-winning
educator and epidemiologist Dr. Leon Gordis, comes the fully revised 6th Edition of Gordis Epidemiology. This
bestselling text provides a solid introduction to basic epidemiologic principles as well as practical applications
in public health and clinical practice, highlighted by real-world examples throughout. New coverage includes
expanded information on genetic epidemiology, epidemiology and public policy, and ethical and professional
issues in epidemiology, providing a strong basis for understanding the role and importance of epidemiology in
today's data-driven society.
• Covers the basic principles and concepts of epidemiology in a clear, uniquely memorable way, using a wealth
of full-color figures, graphs, charts, and cartoons to help you understand and retain key information.
• Reflects how epidemiology is practiced today, with a new chapter organization progressing from
observation and developing hypotheses to data collection and analyses.
• Features new end-of-chapter questions for quick self-assessment, and a glossary of genetic terminology.
• Provides more than 200 additional multiple-choice epidemiology self-assessment questions online.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Section Ⅰ THE EPIDEMIOLOGIC APPROACH TO DISEASE AND INTERVENTION, 1
1. Introduction, 2
2. The Dynamics of Disease Transmission, 20
3. The Occurrence of Diseaser: Ⅰ. Disease Surveillance and Measures of Morbidity, 40
4. The Occurrence of Disease: Ⅱ. Mortality and Other Measures of Disease Impact, 65
5. Assessing the Validity and Reliability of Diagnostic and Screening Tests, 94
6. The Natural History of Disease: Ways of Expressing Prognosis, 123
Section Ⅱ USING EPIDEMIOLOGY TO IDENTIFY THE CAUSE OF DISEASE, 147
7. Observational Studies, 149
8. Cohort Studies, 178
9. Comparing Cohort and Case-Control Studies, 193
10. Assessing Preventive and Therapeutic Measures: Randomized Trials, 197
11. Randomized Trials: Some Further Issues, 216
12. Estimating Risk: Is There and Association?, 240
13. More on Risk: Estimating the Potential for Prevention, 259
14. From Association to Causation: Deriving Inferences From Epidemiologic Studies, 269
15. More on Causal Inference: Bias, Confounding, and Interaction, 289
16. Identifying the Roles of Genetic and Environmental Factors in Disease Causation, 307
Section Ⅲ APPLYING EPIDEMIOLOGY TO EVALUATION AND POLICY, 332
17. Using Epidemiology to Evaluate Health Services, 333
18. Epidemiologic Approach to Evaluating Screening Programs, 353
19. Epidemiology and Public Policy, 377
20. Ethical and Professional Issues in Epidemiology, 395