[보안 로그인 하기]
저자: Kenneth Hatch
미용피부성형시술의 외래진료 지..
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
서울아산병원 외과매뉴얼 개정3..
저자: 서울아산병원 외과학교실
2019년 7월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Surgical Care of the Painful Degenerative Lumbar Spine
저 자 : Weaver
출판사 : Thieme
ISBN(13) : 9781626238060
발행일 : 2018-04-26 / 1 판 / 152 페이지
상품코드 : 26540
수 량 :
The learning curve in the management of painful degenerative lumbar spine patients is steep because every case
has singular characteristics. Surgical Care of the Painful Degenerative Lumbar Spine: Evaluation, Decision-Making,
Techniques by Edgar Weaver reflects more than 35 years of neurosurgical practice devoted to refining degenerative
spine disease evaluation and techniques. The book emphasizes and instructs a symptom-focused approach in the
surgical decision-making process, with determinant radiographic features used mainly supportively.
The text begins with a thorough overview of anatomy, spino-pelvic and sagittal balance metrics, stabilization, and
clinical evaluations. Throughout 11 chapters, step-by-step guidance is provided on therapeutic decision-making to
achieve optimal individualized outcomes. From the fundamentals of open and minimally invasive techniques to the
impact of socioeconomic factors on the treatment of PDLS patients, the authors offer invaluable firsthand insights.
• Discussion of techniques including en bloc laminectomy, the U-turn approach to root decompression,
hemilaminectomy – a safe and versatile decompressive technique, and the lateral intra-muscular planar
• The use of a descriptive clinical sub-classification system for low back pain and grading scale based on a
simple testing maneuver
• Extensive post-operative care chapter emphasizes pain and infection control
• Challenges including chronic axial lumbar pain, post-operative junctional stress, sagittal imbalance,
spondylolisthesis, and coronal deformity
Uniquely insightful, this concise guide covers the fundamental clinical and technical skills necessary to care for
patients with degenerative lumbar spine pain. It is essential reading for neurosurgical and orthopedic residents,
spine fellows, spine surgeons and all clinicians involved in administrating surgical and nonsurgical spine care.
1. Symptom-Focused Care of the PDLS
2. Fundamental Anatomy
3. Spinopelvic Parameters and Sagittal Balance
4. Stabilization in SFC Surgery on the PDLS
5. Clinical Evaluation of the Patient with a PDLS
6. The Fundamental Open Surgical Method
7. Lateral Intramuscular Planar Approach for Instrumentation/Stabilization L3 to Sacrum
8. Minimally Invasive Surgical Method
9. Postoperative Care
10. Surgical Situations of Complex Decision-Making
11. Socioeconomics in Spine Surgery