아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Essentials of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging - 7판
저 자 : Mettler
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03234-83193
발행일 : 2018-11-01 / 7 판 / 560 페이지
상품코드 : 26533
수 량 :
Covering both the fundamentals and recent developments in this fast-changing field, Essentials of Nuclear Medicine
and Molecular Imaging, 7th Edition, is a must-have resource for radiology residents, nuclear medicine residents and
fellows, nuclear medicine specialists, and nuclear medicine technicians. Known for its clear and easily understood
writing style, superb illustrations, and self-assessment features, this updated classic is an ideal reference for all
diagnostic imaging and therapeutic patient care related to nuclear medicine, as well as an excellent review tool for
certification or MOC preparation.
• Provides comprehensive, clear explanations of everything from principles of human physiology, pathology,
physics, radioactivity, radiopharmaceuticals, radiation safety, and legal requirements to hot topics such as new
brain and neuroendocrine tumor agents and hybrid imaging, including PET/MR and PET/CT.
• Covers the imaging of every body system, as well as inflammation, infection and tumor imaging; pearls and
pitfalls for every chapter; and pediatric doses and guidelines in compliance with the Image Gently and
Image Wisely programs.
• Features a separate self-assessment section on differential diagnoses, imaging procedures and artifacts,
and safety issues with unknown cases, questions, answers, and explanations.
• Includes new images and illustrations, for a total of 430 high-quality, multi-modality examples throughout
• Reflects recent advances in the field, including updated nuclear medicine imaging and therapy guidelines ·
Updated dosimetry values and effective doses for all radiopharmaceuticals with new values from the 2015
International Commission on Radiological Protection · Updated information regarding advances in brain
imaging, including amyloid, dopamine transporter and dementia imaging · Inclusion of Ga-68 DOTA PET/CT
for neuroendocrine tumors · Expanded information on correlative and hybrid imaging with SPECT/CT · New
myocardial agents · and more.
• Contains extensive appendices including updated comprehensive imaging protocols for routine and hybrid
imaging, pregnancy and breastfeeding guidelines, pediatric dosages, non-radioactive pharmaceuticals used in
interventional and cardiac stress imaging, and radioactivity conversion tables.
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
1. Radioactivity, Radionuclides, and Radiopharmaceuticals, 1
2. Instrumentation and Quality Control, 19
3. Central Nervous System, 60
4. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Salivary Glands, 85
5. Cardiovascular System, 116
6. Respiratory System, 175
7. Gastrointestinal Tract, 213
8. Skeletal System, 243
9. Genitourinary System and Adrenal Glands, 287
10. Non-PET Neoplasm Imaging and Radionuclide Therapy, 315
11. Hybrid PET/CT Neoplasm Imaging, 328
12. Inflammation and Infection Imaging, 362
13. Authorized User and Radioisotope Safety Issues, 382
Unknown Case Sets, 402
Answers to Unknown Case Sets, 465
Appendix A Characteristics of Radionuclides for Imaging and Therapy, 476
Appendix B-1 Radioactivity Conversion Table for International System (SI) Units, 478
Appendix B-2 Radioactivity Conversion Table for International System (SI) Units, 479
Appendix C-1 Technetium-99m Decay and Generation Tables, 480
Appendix C-2 Other Radionuclide Decay Tables, 482
Appendix D Injection Techniques and Pediatric Dosages, 484
Appendix E Sample Techniques for Nuclear Imaging, 488
Appendix F Nonradioactive Pharmaceuticals in Nuclear Medicine, 512
Appendix G Pregnancy and Breastfeeding, 513
Appendix H-1 General Considerations for Hospitalized Patients Receiving Radionuclide Therapy, 516
Appendix H-2 Special Considerations and Requirements for Iodine-131 Therapy, 520
Appendix I Emergency Procedures for Spills of Radioactive Materials and Special Circumstances, 522