아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
The Art and Science of Facelift Surgery: A Video Atlas
저 자 : Niamtu
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03236-13460
발행일 : 2018-10-16 / 1 판 / 256 페이지
상품코드 : 26529
수 량 :
Improved surgical techniques and increasing patient expectations have transformed the field of cosmetic facial
surgery, and Art and Science of Facelift Surgery brings you up to speed with today's best and latest
procedures. This highly practical resource features a superbly illustrated print reference with step-by-step
procedures accompanied by surgical videos of each technique. Comprehensive, easy-to-follow instruction from
internationally renowned expert Dr. Joe Niamtu helps you achieve optimal outcomes on frequently requested
• Covers the procedures that today's patients are requesting: male facelift and chin implants, revision
facelifts, deep plane facelifts, submandibular gland resection, and many more.
• Includes an abundance of full-color photographs that illustrate surgical steps and before-and-after
outcomes, as well as easy-to-follow instruction for each procedure.
• Provides access to high-quality videos that show all necessary and important stages of each surgery, so you
can learn directly from the surgeon as you watch each step being performed.
• Features related videos covering ancillary jowl plication suture after SMASectomy, submenoplasty neck lift,
facelift flap trimming, tumescent anesthesia injection, and more.
• Helps both trainee and practicing aesthetic surgeons attain optimal results and patient satisfaction with
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
What is a Facelift? History and Semantics, 1
The Aging Face, 6
Evaluating the Cosmetic Facial Surgery Patient:
The Art of the Consult and the Office Patient
Facelift Instrumentation and Surgery Center, 45
Facelift Anatomy, 53
Facelift Surgery (Cervicofacial Rhytidectomy), 62
Case Presentations, 144
Modified Facelift Procedures, 160
Complications of Face and Neck Lift: Recognition,
Treatment and Prevention, 183