아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials
저 자 : Chew-1판
출판사 : LWW-2018.08
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-83839
발행일 : 2018-08-03 / 1 판 / 528 페이지
상품코드 : 26515
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Perfect for residents to use during rotations, or as a quick review for practicing radiologists and fellows,
Musculoskeletal Imaging: The Essentials is a complete, concise overview of the most important knowledge in this
complex field. Each chapter begins with learning objectives and ends with board-style questions that help you focus
your learning. A self-assessment examination at the end of the book tests your mastery of the content and prepares
you for exams.
• Follows the proven Essentials Series format to provide a comprehensive yet concise overview of clinical
• Features image-rich, case-based multiple-choice questions with answers that provide self-assessment and
mimic what you’re likely to see on exams.
• Emphasizes a conceptual approach to understanding imaging findings of bone, joint, and soft tissue conditions
on all modalities used for musculoskeletal imaging.
• Helps you successfully absorb key ideas and facts through behaviorally based learning objectives that support
the most current residency curriculum from the Society of Skeletal Radiology.
• Puts indispensable information at your fingertips in a compact and practical, high-yield format.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
1. Imaging Basics of Musculoskeletal Trauma
2. Imaging of Upper Extremity Fractures and Dislocations
3. Imaging of Lower Extremity Fractures and Dislocations
4. Imaging of Fracture Treatment and Healing
5. MRI of Knee Injuries
6. MRI of Shoulder Injuries
7. MRI of Elbow Injuries
8. MRI of Hip Injuries
9. MRI of Wrist and Hand Injuries
10. MRI of Ankle and Foot Injuries
11. Imaging Basics of Bone Tumors
12. Imaging of Benign Bone Lesions
13. Imaging of Malignant Bone Tumors
14. Imaging of Musculoskeletal Metastases
15. Imaging of Soft-Tissue Lesions and Calcifications
16. Imaging Basics of Arthritis
17. Imaging of Osteoarthritis
18. Imaging of Inflammatory Arthritis
19. Noninflammatory Joint Disease
20. Imaging of Nontraumatic Foot Conditions
21. Imaging of the Postsurgical Lower Extremity
22. Imaging of the Postsurgical Upper Extremity
23. Imaging of Bone Dysplasias in Adults
24. Osteoporosis and Abnormal Mineral Metabolism
25. Imaging of Systemic and Metabolic Musculoskeletal Conditions
26. Imaging of Musculoskeletal Infections
27. Imaging of Bone Marrow Conditions
28. Musculoskeletal Ultrasound
29. Procedures in Musculoskeletal Radiology