아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Radiation Oncology Management Decisions - 4판
저 자 : Chao
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-91094
발행일 : 2018-09 / 4 판 / 900 페이지
상품코드 : 26512
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Updated with details on the newest therapies and sporting a new full-color design, this latest edition of Radiation
Oncology: Management Decisions continues to offer comprehensive guidance for residents as well as radiation
oncologists already in professional practice. You’ll discover the latest treatment plans for numerous cancer sites and
tumor types, including the mouth and sinus, gastrointestinal areas, lungs, bones, and blood. Concise, easy-to-read
material you can use in a clinical setting immediately with patients!
• Combines comprehensive overviews of basic concepts with the latest radiologic treatment regimens for a wide
variety of tumor types and cancer sites.
• Now in full color! Bursting with hundreds of illustrations, figures, and images to illuminate visually important
and state-of-the-art techniques.
• Heavily bulleted content format and to-the-point writing style makes content easy to digest and use with
• Chapters that address tumor- or site-specific treatments cover screening, assessment, staging, therapeutic
developments, and other key information.
• Features an up-to-date list of commonly prescribed drugs—streamlined for easier reading—and coverage of
the latest pain management and palliative treatments.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
1. Fundamentals of Patient Management
2. Beam Dosimetry, Physics, and Clinical Applications
3. Three-Dimensional Physics and Treatment Planning
4. Advanced Treatment Technology (IMRT, SRS, SBRT, IGRT, Proton Beam Therapy)
5. Altered Fractionation Schedules
6. Physics and Dosimetry of Brachytherapy
7. Unsealed Radionuclides: Physics and Clinical Applications
8. Late Effects of Cancer Treatment and the QUANTEC Review
9. Skin Cancer, Kaposi's Sarcoma, and Cutaneous Lymphoma
10. Mnagement of Adult Central Nervous System Tumors
12. Nasal Cavity and Paranasal Sinuses
13. Salivary Glands
14. Oral Cavity
15. Oropharynx and Hypopharynx
17. Rare Tumors of the Head and Neck
21. Breast: Stage Tis, T1 and T2 Tumors
22. Breast: Locally Advanced (T3 and T4), Inflammatory, and Recurrent Tumors
24. Pancreas and Hepatobiliary Tract
25. Colon and Rectum
26. Anal Canal
27. Upper Urinary Tract
31. Urethra and Penis
32. Uterine Cervix
34. Ovary and Fallopian Tube
37. Hodgkin Lymphoma
38. Non-Hodgkin Lymphomas
39. Multiple Myeloma and Plasmacytomas
40. Primary Bone Tumors, Including Ewing's Sarcoma
41. Soft Tissue Sarcoma
42. Brain Tumors in Children
43. Wilms' Tumor
46. Lymphomas in Children
47. Radiation Treatment of Benign Disease
48. Palliation: Brain, Spinal Cord, Bone, and Visceral Metastases
49. Pain Management in Radiation Oncology
Appendix: Commonly Prescribed Drugs