아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Ophthalmology - 5판
저 자 : Yanoff
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-28191
발행일 : 2018-10 / 5 판 / 1440 페이지
상품코드 : 26510
수 량 :
Long considered one of ophthalmology’s premier texts, this award-winning title by Drs. Myron Yanoff and Jay S.
Duker remains your go-to reference for virtually any topic in this fast-changing field. In a single, convenient volume, it
offers detailed, superbly illustrated guidance on nearly every ophthalmic condition and procedure you may
encounter, making it a must-have resource no matter what your level of experience. Extensive updates throughout
keep you current with all that’s new in every subspecialty area of the field.
• Offers truly comprehensive coverage, including basic foundations through diagnosis and treatment
advances across all subspecialties: genetics, optics, refractive surgery, lens and cataract, cornea, retina,
uveitis, tumors, glaucoma, neuro-ophthalmology, pediatric and adult strabismus, and oculoplastics.
• Features streamlined, templated chapters, a user-friendly visual layout, and key features boxes for quick
access to clinically relevant information and rapid understanding of any topic.
• Contains nine brand-new chapters covering OCT angiography and optical coherence tomography, small
incision lenticule extraction (SMILE), corneal imaging, electrophysiology in neuro-ophthalmology, glaucoma
drainage implants, thyroid eye disease, orbital infections, and aesthetic fillers and botulinum toxin for wrinkle
• Covers new imaging techniques including wide-field imaging, anterior segment OCT (AS-OCT), and high
definition OCT, as well as two completely reorganized sections on optics and refraction and intraocular
tumors that provide a more logical and user-friendly approach for enhanced understanding.
• Includes more than 2,000 high-quality illustrations (most in full color) and an expanded video library with
50 clips of diagnostic and surgical techniques. New videos cover refractive surgery advances, phakic
intraocular lenses, combined cataract procedures, nystagmus, eye movement examinations, and more.
• Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you
to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.