아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery
저 자 : Kaplan
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-67169
발행일 : 2018-10 / 1 판 / 504 페이지
상품코드 : 26509
수 량 :
Patients with cardiac conditions routinely present for noncardiac surgeries, requiring special protocols for
perioperative assessment and management by the anesthesiologist. Essentials of Cardiac Anesthesia for
Noncardiac Surgery: A Companion to Kaplan’s Cardiac Anesthesia provides current, easily accessible
information in this complex area, ideal for general anesthesiologists and non-cardiac subspecialists. From
preoperative assessment through postoperative care, this practical reference covers all perioperative
approaches to today’s patients with cardiac conditions.
• Provides guidance on the anesthetic diagnosis and management of the full range of cardiac lesions,
helping minimize adverse outcomes and reduce complications for patients with common, complex, or
uncommon cardiac conditions.
• Includes complete coverage of echocardiography and current monitoring techniques needed for
thorough perioperative assessment – all from the anesthesiologist’s perspective.
• Discusses safe and effective perioperative anesthetic management of patients presenting with advanced
levels of cardiac care such as drug-eluting stents, multiple antiplatelet drugs, ventricular assist devices,
multiple drugs for end-stage heart failure, and implanted electrical devices that produce cardiac
resynchronization therapy, as well as patients with complicated obstetric problems or other significant
• Features a concise, easy-to-navigate format and Key Points boxes in each chapter that help you find
• Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Section 1 PERIOPERATIVE MEDICINE
1. Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Management for Noncardiac Surgery
2. Perioperative Approach to the High-Risk Cardiac Patient
3. Care of the Patient with Coronary Stents Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery
4. Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Device Management in Noncardiac Surgery
5. Left Ventricular Assist Device-Supported Patient Presenting for Noncardiac Surgery
6. Anesthesia for Noncardiac Surgery After Heart Transplant
7. Pulmonary Hypertension in Noncardiac Surgical Patients
8. Adult Congenital Heart Disease in Noncardiac Surgery
Section 2 ANESTHESIA FOR NONCARDIAC SURGERY
9. Cardiovascular Monitoring in Noncardiac Surgery
10. Echocardiography in Noncardiac Surgery
11. Cardiovascular Pharmacology in Noncardiac Surgery
12. General, Regional, or Monitored Anesthesia Care for Cardiac Patients Undergoing Noncardiac Surgery
13. Vascular Surgery: Endovascular and Open Surgery
14. The Cardiac Patient for Thoracic Noncardiac Surgery
15. Anesthesia for Cardioversion and Electrophysiologic Procedures
16. Cardiac Patients Requiring Emergent Noncardiac Surgery
17. Cardiac Considerations During Orthotopic Liver Transplantation
18. The Pregnant Patient with Cardiac Disease
19. Goal-Directed Fluid Therapy, Perioperative Pain Management, and Enhanced Recovery
Section 3 CRITICAL CARE MEDICINE
20. Management in the Postanesthesia Care Unit of Complications in Cardiac Patients
21. Postoperative Care of the Critically Ⅲ
22. Reducing Major Adverse Cardiac Events and All-Cause Mortality in Noncardiac Surgery: Perioperative Strategies