아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Feigenbaum's Echocardiography - 8판
저 자 : Armstrong
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-14511-94272
발행일 : 2018-10 / 8 판 / 980 페이지
상품코드 : 26507
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Continuing the long-standing Feigenbaum tradition as an authoritative, comprehensive echocardiography resource,
the thoroughly revised Feigenbaum's Echocardiography, Eighth Edition, helps echocardiographers, fellows,
clinicians, and sonographers master the art and science of echocardiography and stay current with all that’s new in
the field. Written by William F. Armstrong and Thomas Ryan, it guides you through pertinent physics, technology,
clinical applications, and new developments in the field. As in the past, the book is written primarily for the
practitioner who uses echocardiographic methods to care for and manage patients, with a focus on appropriate
· Features enhanced online content including echo clips, case studies, and more.
· Includes new content specifically for cardiac sonographers.
· Reflects new training guidelines for cardiology fellows emphasizing the importance of echocardiography in the
general practice of cardiology.
· Describes the interrelationship of other imaging technologies with echocardiography and the role of echo as
part of a multimodality approach to patients.
· Contains more than 1,600 high-quality illustrations – 600 in full color.
· Covers the use of 3D echocardiography and perfusion imaging; current AHA/ACC guidelines, appropriate use
guidelines, and the mechanics and utility of strain and strain rate imaging.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
· Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
· Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.