아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Lumbar Interbody Fusions
저 자 : Manjila-1판
출판사 : Elsevier-2018.11
ISBN(13) : 978-03234-76638
발행일 : 2018-11 / 1 판 / 240 페이지
상품코드 : 26505
수 량 :
Authored by experienced surgeons and key innovators in the fast-moving field of LIF surgery, Lumbar Interbody
Fusions provides an in-depth, focused approach to recent advances in surgical techniques and technology.
Covering both minimally invasive and open procedures, this comprehensive reference provides step-by-step
details for proven techniques, including extreme lateral, oblique lateral, and direct lateral approaches;
intertransverse approaches; axial approaches; and endoscopic approaches.
· Focuses on the technical nuances, pearls and pitfalls of each procedure, as well as complication
avoidance and management.
· Features high-quality radiographs and intraoperative images for superb visual guidance throughout.
· Covers topics that have as-yet unsettled surgical management, such as thoracolumbar and lumbosacral
· Includes a concise review of evidence-based spine literature at the end of each procedural chapter.
· Features chapters on adjunct instrumentation such as pedicle screw and facet fixation, as well as graft
selection and revision surgeries.
· Provides real-time guidance in video: Open Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion, MIDLIF Operative
Technique, L5-S1 OLIF, Aspen Surgical Technique, and many more.
· Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Section 1: Lumbar Interbody Fusions 쭯 A Primer
General Indications and Contraindications, 1
Complications and Avoidance in Lumbar Interbody Fusions, 13
Section 2: Anatomy and Intraoperative Imaging for Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Relevant Surgical Anatomy of the Dorsal Lumbar Spine, 19
Relevant Surgical Anatomy of the Lateral and Anterior Lumbar Spine, 27
Intraoperative Image-Guided Navigation for Lumbar Interbody Fusion, 37
Section 3: Techniques, Pearls, and Complication Avoidance in Lumbar Interbody Fusions
Mini-open Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF), 43
Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF), 51
Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF), 59
Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (MITLIF), 63
Minimally Invasive Midline Lumbar Fusion (MIDLIF), 77
Lateral Transpsoas Approach to Interbody Fusion, 87
Pre-psoas (Oblique) Lateral Interbody Fusion, 99
Pre-psoas (Oblique) Lateral Interbody Fusion at L5-S1, 111
Interlaminar Lumbar Instrumented Fusions (ILIF), 121
Endoscopic Lumbar Interbody Fusion, 129
Section 4: Adjunct Instrumentation in Lumbar Interbody Fusion
Interbody Implant Options in Interbody Fusion, 139
Biologic Options in Interbody Fusion, 145
Integrated Screw/Plate Interbody Fusion Devices, 151
Spinous Process Plates for Lumbar Fixation, 159
Instrumentation for Stability After Lumbar Interbody Fusion, 169
Section 5: Special Considerations
Revision Interbody Fusion, 181
Interbody Fusion Strategies in Thoracic and Sacral Overlap Diseases, 189
Evidence-Based Report on Interbody Fusions of the Lumbar Spine, 201