[보안 로그인 하기]
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
진통 중 초음파학-난산과 제왕..
저자: 이유경 김광준 외 11인 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: Kenneth Hatch
2019년 9월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Pocket Atlas of Spine Surgery-2판
저 자 : Singh
출판사 : Thieme
ISBN(13) : 9781626236233
발행일 : 2018-01-04 / 2 판 / 240 페이지
상품코드 : 26497
수 량 :
Pocket Atlas of Spine Surgery, 2nd Edition by Kern Singh and Alexander Vaccaro is unique in its presentation,
utilizing multilayered visuals to delineate the most commonly performed spine procedures. High-definition
intraoperative photographs are juxtaposed with translucent anatomic drawings. This facilitates visualization of both
the entire surgical field and complex anatomy never "seen" during surgery. It also provides greater insights into the
subtleties of both open and technically demanding minimally invasive spine surgery techniques.
Unlike many large spine surgery atlases, this is the perfect, on-the-go, pocket-size resource for busy spine surgeons
who work in any clinical setting. From the cervical to lumbar spine, 21 concise chapters reflect the collective
expertise of internationally renowned spine surgeons. Easy-to-follow guidance is provided on fundamental open and
invasive techniques, including pedicle screw placement, fusion, discectomy, corpectomy, foraminotomy,
laminoplasty, and laminectomy. Each procedural chapter focuses on the importance of accurate visualization,
adequate homeostasis, and impacted anatomical structures.
· Insightful tips, pearls, and potential pitfalls throughout the book expedite acquisition of knowledge
· Nearly 200 detailed, clearly labeled images of common spine procedures provide invaluable anatomical and
· Expanded insights on positioning in spine surgery
· Added discussion of surgical challenges, including warnings and descriptions of internervous planes
Orthopaedic surgeons, neurosurgeons, and surgical trainees will discover an indispensable and friendly white coat
for everyday practice. The visually rich atlas will also benefit physician assistants, surgical nurses, and all
involved in the operative care of spine surgery patients.
1. Cervical Surgical Positioning
2. Thoracic and Lumbar Surgical Positioning
3. Anterior Cervical Diskectomy and Fusing
4. Anterior Cervical Corpectomy and Fusion
5. Open Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
6. Minimally Invasive Posterior Cervical Foraminotomy
7. Occipitocervical Fusion
8. Posterior Cervical Laminectomy and Fusion
9. Posterior Cervical Laminaplasty with Instrumenation
Ⅲ Thoracic Spine
10. Percutaneous Cement Augmentation
11. Thoracic Pedicle Screw Placement
12. Minimally Invasive Thoracic Corpectomy
Ⅳ Lumbar Spine
13. Open Laminectomy and Diskectomy
14. Open Posterolateral Lumbar Fusion
15. Minimally Invasive Lumbar Exposure
16. Minimally Invasive Laminectomy
17. Minimally Invasive Far Lateral Diskectomy
18. Minimally Invasive Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion
19. Mini-Open Pedicle Screw Placement
20. Percutaneous Pedicle Screw Placement
21. Extreme (eXtreme) Lateral Interbody Fusion
22. Minimally Invasive Lumbar Corpectomy
23. Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion