[보안 로그인 하기]
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
진통 중 초음파학-난산과 제왕..
저자: 이유경 김광준 외 11인 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: Kenneth Hatch
2019년 9월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Manual of Interventional Oncology-1판
저 자 : Coldwell
출판사 : Thieme
ISBN(13) : 9781626231382
발행일 : 2017-12-21 / 1 판 / 192 페이지
상품코드 : 26494
수 량 :
This Manual of Interventional Oncology by Douglas Coldwell is the culmination of more than 30 years of training,
hands-on practice, and skills learned from oncology colleagues. The successful practice of interventional oncology
(IO) requires familiarity with all cancer interventions, and the ability to recognize each of their strengths and
weaknesses. Acquiring basic knowledge of all facets of the vast, ever-evolving cancer treatment paradigm enables
greater understanding of how IO fits into the broad cancer management continuum.
The first five chapters lay a solid foundation, detailing essentials of medical and surgical oncology and radiation,
followed by interventional radiology cancer treatments and agents used in cancer chemotherapy. Twelve cancer-
specific chapters cover tumor management and discussion of minimally invasive, imageguided tumor ablation
techniques for each type of cancer, as well as IO for pain management and palliative care.
◦ IO interventions for prevalent cancers such as colorectal, pancreatic, prostate, liver, bladder, breast, lung, and
gynecologic - and less common pathologies including neuroendocrine tumors of the gastrointestinal tract and
◦ More than 125 illustrations accompany succinct discussions of pathology, epidemiology, genetics, staging,
treatment, outcomes, and IO options for each type of tumor
◦ An overview of clinical trials provides a glimpse of future IO innovations
◦ A road map to a successful IO career includes pearls gleaned from years of managing a thriving practice
This definitive guide is a must-have for clinicians working in the field of vascular and interventional radiology. It
provides interventional radiologists with the necessary building blocks, information, and techniques to thrive in this
rapidly evolving specialty.
1. Essentials of Medical Oncology
2. Essentials of Surgical Oncology
3. Essentials of Radiation Oncology
4. Interventional Radiology in the Treatment of the Cancer Patient
5. Chemotherapeutic Agents
6. Colorectal Cancer
7. Cancer of the Pancreas
8. Carcinoid Tumor
(Neuroendocrine Tumors of the Gastrointestinal Tract)
9. Hepatocellular Carcinoma
11. Lung Cancer (Non-Small Cell)
13. Renal Cell Carcinoma
14. Urothelial Cancer and Trasitional Cell Cancer
15. Prostate Cancer
16. Breast Cancer
17. Gynecologic Tumors
18. Clinical Trials and Interventional Oncology
19. Building and Interventional Oncology Practice