[보안 로그인 하기]
부인과 피부과학 : 진료지침(..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
진통 중 초음파학-난산과 제왕..
저자: 이유경 김광준 외 11인 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: Kenneth Hatch
2019년 9월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영. 통계
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Skull Base Cancer Imaging: The Practical Approach to Diagnosis and Treatment Planning-1판
저 자 : Eugene
출판사 : Thieme
ISBN(13) : 9781626232969
발행일 : 2017-12-21 / 1 판 / 288 페이지
상품코드 : 26493
수 량 :
Skull base anatomy is extremely complex, with vital neurovascular structures passing through multiple
channels and foramina. Brain tumors such as pituitary tumors, acoustic neuromas, and meningiomas are
challenging to treat due to their close proximity to cranial nerves and blood vessels in the brain, neck, and
spinal cord. Medical imaging is an essential tool for identifying lesions and critical adjacent structures.
Detecting and precisely mapping out the extent of disease is imperative for appropriate and optimal
treatment planning and ultimately patient outcome.
Eugene Yu and Reza Forghani have produced an exceptional, imaging-focused guide on various neoplastic
diseases affecting the skull base, with contributions from a Who's Who of prominent radiologists, head and
neck surgeons, neurosurgeons, and radiation oncologists. The content is presented in a clear and concise
fashion with chapters organized anatomically. From the Anterior Cranial Fossa, Nasal Cavity, and Paranasal
Sinuses - to the Petroclival and Lateral Skull Base, an overview and detailed analysis is provided for each
◦ Fundamentals of skull base imaging, including recent developments in diagnostic modalities
◦ More than 400 radiographs, color anatomical drawings, and color intraoperative photos elucidate the
imaging appearances of a wide spectrum of disease affecting the skull base, as well as important
anatomic variants and pathways of disease spread
◦ Clinically oriented imaging approach focuses on diagnostic and prognostic features important in the
evaluation of skull base abnormalities
◦ Atlas of skull base CT and MRI anatomy provides an easy to access, quick reference for identifying
important anatomic landmarks
◦ Insights on the pathways of tumor growth and the role of clinical imaging in the management of skull
◦ Critical and contrasting viewpoints from multidisciplinary experts provide a well-rounded perspective
This invaluable resource chronicles current knowledge in state-of-the-art skull base tumor imaging with
clinical pearls on pathophysiology, prognosis, and treatment options. It is a must-have for radiology,
neurosurgery, and otolaryngology residents and clinicians who care for patients with head and neck
1. Anterior Cranial Fossa, Nasal Cavity, and Paranasal Sinuses
2. Sellar, Parasellar, and Clival Region
3.Cerebellopontine Angle and Jugular Fossa
4. Petroclival and Lateral Skull Base
5. Open and Endoscopic Approaches to the Sinonasal Cavity and Skull Base
6. Posttreatment Appearance Following Skull Base Therapy
7. Neuroendovascular Procedures for Skull Base Neoplasia
8. Cross-Sectional Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Atlas of the Skull Base