아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
Red Book 2018-20..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
닥터 황의 생생 미국 연수 길..
기형태아 초음파 영상진단
저자: 김수평 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Travell, Simons & Simons` Myofascial Pain and Dysfunction : The Trigger Point Manual
저 자 : Joseph Donnelly
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-07817-55603
발행일 : 2018-08 / 3 판 / 1312 페이지
상품코드 : 26470
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This new edition of Travell, Simons & Simons' groundbreaking work reflects the latest research and best practices
associated with trigger points and updates the iconic pain point images that set the standard in the field. New lead
editor Joseph M. Donnelly draws on his experience as both educator and physical therapy practitioner to integrate an
evidence-based approach into this critical text. In addition, the new edition consolidates information to create a more
intuitive user experience and features a completely new full color design to bring concepts to life. * eBook available.
Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer
24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and much more.
- NEW! Consolidated: The previous edition’s two volumes-- Upper Extremities and Lower Extremities--have been
consolidated into one accessible book.
- NEW! Updated research from around the world and coverage of the most current evidence-based treatments prepare
readers for practice.
- UPDATED!More integrated presentation. Information on pain is now better integrated with information on pain treatment.
- UPDATED! In-text learning aids integrated throughout the text, including learning objectives, case studies, and Q&As,
help students master the material and apply it to practice.
- Online Patient Handouts help students identify and treat myofascial pain via trigger points.