아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Berek & Novak's ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
The Echo Manual-4판
저 자 : Jae K. Oh
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-12198
발행일 : 2018-11-16 / 4 판 / 528 페이지
상품코드 : 26424
수 량 :
Ideal for residents, fellows, and others who need a comprehensive, clinically focused understanding of
echocardiography, The Echo Manual, 4th Edition, has been thoroughly revised with updated information, new
chapters, and new video clips online. Written primarily by expert authorities from the Mayo Clinic, this best-selling
reference remains a practical guide to the performance, interpretation, and clinical applications of today’s
• Features all-new chapters specifically devoted to 3D echo, interventional echocardiography, and hand-carried
• Includes new echo videos that provide a valuable learning experience of echocardiography in motion.
• Provides a concise, user-friendly summary of techniques, diagnostic criteria, and quantitative methods for
echocardiography, Doppler echocardiography, and transesophageal echocardiography.
• Presents complex material in an approachable, visually appealing manner that focuses on the clinical
application of echocardiography as a diagnostic tool.
• Covers the latest techniques, standards, and applications – all highlighted by more than 900 high-quality,
annotated images that are true to gray scale and color.
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience:
• Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
• Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
1. Transthoracic M-mode and Two-Dimensional Echocardiography
2. Transthoracic Three-Dimensional Echocardiography
3. Transesophageal Echocardiography
4. Doppler Echocardiography and Color Flow Imaging:
Comprehensive Noninvasive Hemodynamic Assessment
5. Tissue Doppler and Strain Imaging
6. Contrast Echocardiography
7. Quantification of Left-sided Cardiac Chambers: Mass, Volumes, and Ejection Fraction
8. Assessment of Diastolic Function
9. Right Heart Assessment and Pulmonary Hypertension
11. Heart Failure, LVAD, and Transplantation
12. Pericardial Diseases
13. Native Valvular Heart Disease
14. Prosthetic Valve Evaluation
15. Infective Endocarditis
16. Stress Echocardiography
17. Coronary Artery Disease, Acute Myocardial Infarcion, Takotsubo Syndrome
18. Cardiac Diseases Due to Systemic Illness, Genetics, or Medication
19. Cardiac Tumors and Masses
20. Diseases of the Aorta
21. Congenital Heart Disease
22. Interventional Echocardiography
23. Adult Intraoperative
24. Intracardiac and Intravascular Ultrasound
25. Vascular Tonometry and Imaging for Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
26. Handheld Cardiac and Point-of-Care Ultrasound
27. Physics of Ultrasound
28. The Future of Echocardiography
29. Artificial Intelligence and Echocardiography: Current Status and Future Directions