아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
The Echo Manual 4e
저 자 : Oh
출판사 : Lippincott
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-12198
발행일 : 2018-12-15 / 4 판 / 528 페이지
상품코드 : 26424
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Ideal for residents, fellows, and others who need a comprehensive, clinically focused understanding of
echocardiography, The Echo Manual, 4th Edition, has been thoroughly revised with updated information, new chapters, and
new video clips online. Written primarily by expert authorities from the Mayo Clinic, this best-selling reference
remains a practical guide to the performance, interpretation, and clinical applications of today뭩 echocardiography.
* Features all-new chapters specifically devoted to 3D echo, interventional echocardiography, and hand-carried
* Includes new echo videos that provide a valuable learning experience of echocardiography in motion.
* Provides a concise, user-friendly summary of techniques, diagnostic criteria, and quantitative methods for
echocardiography, Doppler echocardiography, and transesophageal echocardiography.
* Presents complex material in an approachable, visually appealing manner that focuses on the clinical application of
echocardiography as a diagnostic tool.
* Covers the latest techniques, standards, and applications ?all highlighted by more than 900 high-quality, annotated
images that are true to gray scale and color.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
* Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
* Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
* Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or
literacy challenges, and more