아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Medications & Mothers' Milk 2019
저 자 : Hale
출판사 : Springer
ISBN(13) : 978-08261-35582
발행일 : 2018-05-28 / 1 판 / 928 페이지
상품코드 : 26419
수 량 :
Praise for Earlier Editions:
“[This] is our gold standard.”
--Sandra J. Cole, RNC, IBCLC
Sharp Mary Birch Hospital, San Diego, CA
“I am both a clinical instructor in maternal/child and IBCLC. I haven't used Briggs since Hale came along.”
--Barbara Hotelling, MSN WHNP LCCE CD(DONA) CHT IBCLC
Duke University Medical Center
Written by a world-renowned expert in perinatal pharmacology, this essential reference contains current, complete, and
evidence-based information on the transmission of maternal drugs into human milk. Because so many women ingest
medications while breastfeeding, one of the most common questions encountered in pediatrics is: Which drugs are safe
and which are hazardous for the infant?
This 2019 edition has been extensively revised, and now includes 39 completely new and 331 updated medications, and
state-of-the-art coverage of multiple diseases, vaccines, and syndromes. It addresses the use of radiopharmaceuticals,
chemotherapeutic agents, and vaccines in breastfeeding mothers, and covers adult concerns, methods of reducing risk to
infants, and infant monitoring.
New to the 2019 Edition:
* An updated design for easier access to information
* Drug names in running heads for easier reference
* The latest information on the impact of prescription medications, over-the-counter drugs, herbs, and street drugs
* Updates to existing drug monographs
* Evidence-based, current information on over 1300 drugs, diseases, vaccines and syndromes
* Dr. Hale’s renowned “Lactation Risk Categories”
* Adult concerns, adult dose, pediatric concerns, infant monitoring, and alternatives
* Key points and savvy tips about breastfeeding and medications for quick reference
* Succinct information about evaluation of the infant
* Common abbreviations and drugs listed in alphabetical order