아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
Red Book 2018-20..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
닥터 황의 생생 미국 연수 길..
기형태아 초음파 영상진단
저자: 김수평 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Green's Child and Adolescent Clinical Psychopharmacology 6e
저 자 : Bowers 6e
출판사 : Lippincott
ISBN(13) : 978-19751-05600
발행일 : 2018-10-20 / 6 판 / 456 페이지
상품코드 : 26417
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The sixth edition of this classic text continues to provide clinically-oriented information on medications used to
treat common mental health conditions and disorders in children and adolescents. The book boasts an accessible style--
with even more tables, graphs, and clinical pearls than ever before--that is designed for easy reading and
comprehension. Substantially updated with expanded medication coverage for new FDA approved indications, this practical
guide is perfect for residents and practitioners in psychiatry and pediatrics, as well as family medicine.
* Emphasizes new and highly used medications and discusses FDA-approved and off-label usage.
* Adds new chapters on de-prescribing and managing substance use disorders in adolescents.
* Beefs up coverage of injectable medications and third-generation anti-psychotics as well as weight stabilization
* Prominently displays precautions and warnings to mitigate prescribing errors and adverse interactions. Enrich Your
eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
* Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
* Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
* Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or
literacy challenges, and more.