아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2018,-57판
저 자 : Papadakis
출판사 : McGraw-Hill
ISBN(13) : 978-12598-61482
발행일 : 2017-09-02 / 57 판 / 1952 페이지
상품코드 : 26351
수 량 :
Incorporate the latest research findings into your clinical practice with the #1 annually updated guide to internal
Includes 6 online-only chapters at no additional cost!
No other text links practice and research like CURRENT Medical Diagnosis &; Treatment! Written by clinicians renowned
in their respective fields, this trusted text offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology,
diagnosis, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. You'll find concise, evidence-based answers to
questions about both hospital and ambulatory problems. This valuable clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way
to find the latest information about diagnostic advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.
Here` why CMDT is critical to your practice:
- Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management
- Full review of internal medicine and additional family medicine topics, including gynecology and obstetrics,
dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
- Annual update on HIV/AIDS and other new emerging viral infections
- Specific disease prevention information
- Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices
- Helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Key recent references on each topic with PMID numbers for quick access
- Many full-color photographs and illustrations
A complete summary of medical advances up to time of publication!
Here are some of the many updates and additions to the 2018 edition:
- New print chapter on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Health
- Substantially revised pain management section, including latest information on benefits, risks and methods to limit
risks of opioid use
- New recommendations for initial empiric antibiotic treatment for hospital-acquired and ventilator-associated pneumonia
- 2016 CHEST Guidelines for anticoagulation treatment recommendations in cancer and noncancer diagnosis
- New discussion of physician-assisted death
- Updated treatment options for hepatitis C infection
- New FDA-approved medications for ulcerative colitis and Crohn disease
- New pharmacologic treatment for hormone receptor-positive breast cancer
- New table outlining criteria to rule out pulmonary embolism