아 이 디
저자: 세브란스관절경학회 감수
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
워싱턴 매뉴얼 심초음파(DVD..
저자: 김은경,박성지,박승우 외
저자: 강재희 역
스트레스 다루기 52가지 처방..
저자: 정환증 역
저자: 김덕원 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Endosonography, 4th Edition
저 자 : Robert H. Hawes
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(10) : 03235-47230
ISBN(13) : 978-03235-47239
발행일 : 2018-08-01 / 4 판 / 395 페이지
상품코드 : 26321
수 량 :
Covering the full spectrum of endoscopic ultrasound, Endosonography, 4th Edition, by Drs. Robert Hawes, Paul Fockens,
and Shyam Varadarajulu, is a comprehensive, one-stop resource for mastering both diagnostic and therapeutic EUS
procedures. Leading global authorities guide you step by step through both introductory and advanced techniques,
covering everything from interpretation and accurate diagnosis to treatment recommendations. Dozens of how-to videos,
high-quality images, and an easy-to-navigate format make this updated reference a must-have for both beginning and
New to this Edition
•Features completed updated content throughout, including new sections on high-intensity focused ultrasound, through-
the-needle biopsy, benign pancreatic masses, and gastro-jejunostomy.
•Includes perspectives from new contributors who provide global experience and knowledge.
•Contains new and enhanced illustrations that correlate with high-quality endoscopic images.
•Teaches clinically relevant techniques through dozens of new how-to videos.
•Covers cutting-edge techniques for performing therapeutic interventions, such as drainage of pancreatic pseudocysts
and EUS-guided anti-tumor therapy, as well as fine needle aspiration (FNA) procedures.
•Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
•Provides practical information on establishing an endoscopic practice, from what equipment to buy to providing
effective cytopathology services.
•Employs a user-friendly templated format to cover all topics from basic applications to advanced interventions, with
procedures organized by body system.
By Robert H. Hawes, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Institute for Minimally Invasive Therapy; Professor of
Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida ; Paul Fockens, MD, PhD,
Professor and Chairman, University of Amsterdam Academic Medical Center, Department of Gastroenterology & Hepatology,
Amsterdam, The Netherlands and Shyam Varadarajulu, MD, Medical Director, Florida Hospital Center for Interventional
Endoscopy; Professor of Internal Medicine, University of Central Florida College of Medicine, Orlando, Florida
Section 1. Basics of EUS
1. Principles of Ultrasound
3. Training and Simulators
4. Indications, Preparation, and Adverse Effects
5. New Techniques in EUS: Real-Time Elastography, Contrast-Enhanced EUS, and Fusion Imaging
Section 2. Mediastinum
6. How to Perform EUS in the Esophagus and Mediastinum
7. EUS(B) and EBUS in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer
8. EUS in Esophageal and Gastric Cancer
9. EUS in the Evaluation of Posterior Mediastinal Lesions
Section 3. Stomach
10. How to Perform EUS in the Stomach
11. Subepithelial Lesions
Section 4. Pancreas and Biliary Tree
12. How to Perform EUS in the Pancreas, Bile Duct, and Liver
13. EUS in Inflammatory Disease of the Pancreas
14. EUS and Pancreatic Tumors
15. EUS in the Evaluation Pancreatic Cysts
16. EUS in Bile Duct, Gallbladder, and Ampullary Lesions
Section 5. Anorectum
17. How to Perform Anorectal EUS
18. EUS in Rectal Cancer
19. Evaluation of the Anal Sphincter by Anal EUS
Section 6. EUS-Guided Tissue Acquisition
20. How to Perform EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Aspiration
21. Techniques for EUS-Guided Fine-Needle Biopsy
22. Cytology Primer for Endosonographers
23. EUS-Guided Drainage of Pancreatic Fluid Collections
24. EUS-Guided Drainage of the Biliary-Pancreatic Ductal Systems and Gallbladder
25. EUS-Guided Ablation Therapy and Celiac Plexus Interventions
26. EUS-Guided Anastomosis, Drainage of Abdominal-Pelvic Fluid Collections, and Vascular Interventions