아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
Red Book 2018-20..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
닥터 황의 생생 미국 연수 길..
기형태아 초음파 영상진단
저자: 김수평 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Clinically Oriented Anatomy-8판
저 자 : Keith L. Moore
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-47213
발행일 : 2017-09 / 8 판 / 1168 페이지
상품코드 : 26251
수 량 :
Publisher’s Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
The world’s most trusted clinically focused anatomy text!
Renowned for comprehensive coverage, the best-selling Clinically Oriented Anatomy guides students from initial anatomy
and foundational science courses through clinical training and practice. The eighth edition reflects significant new
information and updates and maintains the highest standards for scientific and clinical accuracy. Comprehensive updates
reflect changes in the clinical application of anatomy as well as new imaging technologies, focusing on the anatomy
that students need to know.
* Extensively revised “Clinical Blue Boxes” explore the practical applications of anatomy,
and helpful icons distinguish the type of clinical information covered in each.
* Clinically relevant anatomy focuses on physical diagnosis, interpretation of diagnostic imaging, and understanding
the anatomical basis of emergency medicine and general surgery.
*Insightfully rendered, anatomically accurate illustrations, with updates throughout, make this book an aesthetically
rewarding learning resource. Combined with many photographs and medical images, these stunning visuals facilitate
comprehension of anatomical concepts and retention of “mental images” of anatomical structures.
* New and updated medical imaging and integrated surface anatomy within each chapter demonstrates the relationship
between anatomy, physical examination, and diagnosis.
* Expanded “Overview and Basic Concepts” chapter includes functional systemic anatomy summaries and introduces
approaches to studying anatomy, terminology, imaging, and more.
* Inclusion of new sections describing the enteric nervous system (considered by some as a “second brain”) and its
unique role in the innervation of the digestive system gives students cutting-edge insight into this significant
* A more realistic approach to the musculoskeletal system explores the action and use of muscles and muscle groups in
daily activities, emphasizing gait and grip.
*“Bottom Line” boxes summarize information to facilitate ongoing review and underscore the big-picture viewpoint.
* Clinical Blue Box animations, case studies, and interactive multiple-choice questions online at thePoint.lww.com
facilitate review and self-testing.