아 이 디
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
닥터 황의 생생 미국 연수 길..
기형태아 초음파 영상진단
저자: 김수평 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
중환자 의학 워싱턴 매뉴얼 (..
저자: 대한중환자의학회 역
2017 PRETEST 외과학..
저자: 인 경,김주흥,신만식
보톡스 얼굴해부학과 동영상 실..
저자: 이동채,김형균,염승훈 역
부인과 피부과학-진료 지침-8..
저자: 강서미즈메디병원 역
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy, 2Vols-9판
저 자 : Anton P Sidawy & Bruce A Perler
출판사 : Elsevier
ISBN(13) : 978-03234-27913
발행일 : 2018-06-15 / 9 판 / 2720 페이지
상품코드 : 26236
수 량 :
Through nine outstanding editions, Rutherford's Vascular Surgery and Endovascular Therapy has been the gold standard
text in this fast-changing, complex field. Published in association with the Society for Vascular Surgery, this state-
of-the-art reference by Drs. Anton N. Sidawy and Bruce A. Perler is a must-have for vascular surgeons,
interventionalists, vascular medicine specialists, and trainees, as well as general surgeons, interventional
radiologists, and cardiologists that depend upon "Rutherford`s" in their practice. It offers authoritative guidance
from the most respected and innovative global thought leaders and clinical and basic science experts in the diagnosis
and treatment of circulatory disease.
* Incorporates medical, endovascular, and surgical treatment, as well as diagnostic techniques, decision making, and
fundamental vascular biology.
* Features all vascular imaging techniques, offering a non-invasive evaluation of both the morphology and hemodynamics
of the vascular system.
* Provides unparalleled insight from multidisciplinary leaders worldwide, who share their expertise on the most
appropriate contemporary and future treatment of circulatory disease.
* Employs a full-color layout, images and online video so you can view clinical and physical findings and operative
techniques more vividly.
* Includes 40 new chapters incorporating a shorter, more focused format with a summary for each chapter that provides a
quick access to key information - ideal for consultation situations as well as daily practice.
* Some of these chapters are organized in new sections dedicated to open operative exposure and vessel dissection
techniques, diabetic foot, Pediatric Vascular Disease, and practice management issues; areas in the specialty that
clinicians frequently face but seldom detailed in other vascular texts nor in earlier Rutherford editions.
* Covers hot topics such as endovascular therapy of aortic arch and thoracoabdominal aortic aneurysm disease, including
the evolving management of aortic dissections.
* Expert Consult?eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the
text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.