[보안 로그인 하기]
Berek & Novak's ..
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
First Trimester Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities
저 자 : Abuhamad
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(10) : 14511-93726
ISBN(13) : 978-14511-93725
발행일 : 2017-09-26 / 1 판 / 384 페이지
상품코드 : 26164
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Stay up to date with recent advances in the use of ultrasound in early gestation with this comprehensive, full-color
reference. First Trimester Ultrasound Diagnosis of Fetal Abnormalities is an authoritative, systematic guide to the
role of first trimester ultrasound in pregnancy risk assessment and the early detection of fetal malformations. High-
quality illustrations and numerous tables throughout enhance readability, making this text an excellent daily resource
in clinical practice.
• Presents state-of-the-art information accompanied by hundreds of superb illustrations reflecting today’s best
• Covers general aspects of first trimester ultrasound, including physical principles and bioeffects, technical
aspects, fetal biometry and pregnancy dating, screening for chromosomal aneuploidies, multiple pregnancies,
• Features a chapter on detailed first trimester ultrasound which presents a new, comprehensive and systematic
approach to ultrasound imaging in early gestation.
• Provides detailed coverage of first trimester ultrasound findings in normal and abnormal conditions, covering
various organ systems as well as the placenta and umbilical cord.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take
advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
• The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience
online or offline
• Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your
entire library of VitalSource eBooks
• Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well
as responsive design
• The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click
SECTION Ⅰ First Trimester Ultrasound: General Aspects
CHAPTER 1. Guidelines to Fetal Imaging in the First Trimester
CHAPTER 2. Physical Principles and Bioeffects of First Trimester Ultrasound
CHAPTER 3. Technical Aspects of the First Trimester Ultrasound Examination
CHAPTER 4. Fetal Biometry and Pregnancy Dating in the First Trimester
CHAPTER 5. The Detailed First Trimester Ultrasound Examination
CHAPTER 6. First Trimester Screening for Chromosomal Aneuploidies
CHAPTER 7. Multiple Pregnancies in the First Trimester
SECTION Ⅱ First Trimester Ultrasound: Fetal Abnormalities
CHAPTER 8. The Fetal Central Nervous System
CHAPTER 9. The Fetal Face and Neck
CHAPTER 10. The Fetal Chest
CHAPTER 11. The Fetal Heart and Great Vessels
CHAPTER 12. The Fetal Gastrointestinal System
CHAPTER 13. The Fetal Urogenital System
CHAPTER 14. The Fetal Skeletal System
CHAPTER 15. Placenta and Umbilical Cord