아 이 디
저자: 은상수 역
2017 PRETEST 외과학..
저자: 인 경,김주흥,신만식
2018 산부인과 실전테스트
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
갑상선 초음파와 중재, 4판 ..
유방초음파진단 가이드라인 개정..
저자: 김학희 역
보톡스 얼굴해부학과 동영상 실..
저자: 이동채,김형균,염승훈 역
일차진료 아카데미 알레르기 진..
저자: 오기근 역
2017년 8월 무이자할부
[새해 福 많이 받으세요]
탑 산과 2판 정오표
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Postoperative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation-1판
저 자 : Andrew Green
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(10) : 1496360281
ISBN(13) : 9781496360281
발행일 : 2017-07-27 / 1 Edition / 816 page
상품코드 : 26100
수 량 :
Bridge the gap between orthopaedic surgery and rehabilitation!
Postoperative Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, published in partnership with the AAOS,
is the first clinical reference designed to achieve better outcomes and to empower orthopaedic surgeons and
rehabilitation specialists by breaking down the traditional boundaries between these two phases of patient management.
- Achieve the best possible outcomes with multidisciplinary content co-written by expert surgeons and physical
and occupational therapists. Chapters include discussions of relevant anatomy,
surgical indications and techniques, rehabilitation protocols, and specific clinical tips and pearls,
as well as clear rationales for each rehabilitation protocol.
- Gain a more thorough, holistic understanding of the entire course of patient management
so you can optimally collaborate with your colleagues and accomplish superior results.
- Access guidance at a glance through concise, clearly formatted chapters containing
step-by-step protocols and bulleted lists as well as abundant imaging studies,
intraoperative photographs and diagrams, and photographs of rehabilitation methods.
*** Includes eBook!
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android,
PC or Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience :
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time ?providing a seamless
reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book,
or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to
any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click