아 이 디
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
Red Book 2018-20..
CURRENT Medical ..
SNUH Manual of M..
저자: 서울대학교의과대학 내과학교..
여드름 흉터 진단 치료(부록:..
저자: 안성구 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Gynecologic Oncology : Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery
저 자 : Kenneth Hatch
출판사 : Lippincott
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-56093
발행일 : 2018-12-22 / 1 판 / 280 페이지
상품코드 : 26004
수 량 :
Fourth in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology provides superbly
illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the
best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual,
this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians
in daily practice.
* Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand
best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
* Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture
procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
* Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential
diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls
and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
* Coverage includes key procedures ranging from superficial vulvectomy (partial and complete) to colposcopy LEEP to
robotic radical hysterectomy.
* Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
* Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:뷛ynecology
* Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!뷧ead directly on your
preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
* Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
* Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or
literacy challenges, and more