아 이 디
여성 생식기 미용수술-개념, ..
저자: 원철 역
저자: 김영욱 송석원 외 41명
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
진료실에서 흔히 볼 수 있는 ..
저자: 김지희 역
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery-1판
저 자 : Kenneth Hatch
출판사 : LWW
ISBN(13) : 978-14963-56093
발행일 : 2018-11-16 / 1 판 / 280 페이지
상품코드 : 26004
수 량 :
Fourth in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Gynecologic Oncology provides superbly
illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the
best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual,
this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians
in daily practice.
* Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly and understand
best practices and potential problems for each procedure.
* Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture
procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
* Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential
diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls
and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
* Coverage includes key procedures ranging from superficial vulvectomy (partial and complete) to colposcopy LEEP to
robotic radical hysterectomy.
* Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
* Volume editors and contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are known for their
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series.
* Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Enhance Your eBook Reading Experience
* Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
* Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
SECTION I: VULVA
Chapter 1 Superficial Vulvectomy
Chapter 2 Radical Vulvectomy
Chapter 3 Groin Dissection
Chapter 4 Sentinel Nodes for Vulva Cancer
Chapter 5 Reconstructive Flaps for the Vulva
SECTION II: VAGINA
Chapter 6 Vaginectomy: Partial and Complete
Chapter 7 Kenneth D. Hatch Laser of the Vagina and Vulva
Chapter 8 Reconstruction with VRAM Flap and STSG
SECTION III: UTERINE CANCER AND SARCOMAS
Chapter 9 Open Surgery for Apparent Early-Stage Endometrial
Chapter 10 Vaginal Hysterectomy for Endometrial Cancer
Chapter 11 Laparoscopic Hysterectomy With Pelvic and Paraaortic Node Dissection
Chapter 12 Robotic Extrafascial Hysterectomy
Chapter 13 Robotic Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection
Chapter 14 Robotic Pelvic, Paraaortic, and Infrarenal Lymphadenectomies
SECTION IV: CERVICAL CANCER
Chapter 15 Colposcopy of Preinvasive and Invasive Cervical Cancers
Chapter 16 Radical Trachelectomy
Chapter 17 Radical Hysterectomy Techniques: Type B2 and Type C2
Chapter 18 Nerve-Sparing Radical Hysterectomy
Chapter 19 Sentinel Lymphadenectomy in Patients Diagnosed With Cervical Cancer
Chapter 20 Complete Pelvic Node Dissection
Chapter 21 Laparoscopic Paraaortic Node Dissection for Cervical Cancer
Chapter 22 Robotic Nerve-Sparing Radical Hysterectomy
Chapter 23 Pelvic Exenteration
Chapter 24 Urinary Diversion
Chapter 25 Low Rectal Anastomosis
SECTION V: OVARIAN OPERATIONS CANCER AND BENIGN
Chapter 26 Ovarian Cancer Resection and Debulking in the Upper Abdomen
Chapter 27 Ovarian Cancer Resection and Debulking in the Lower Abdomen
Chapter 28 Early-Stage Ovarian Cancer
SECTION VI: INTESTINAL OPERATIONS
Chapter 29 Bowel Obstruction
Chapter 30 Bowel Fistula
SECTION VII: URINARY OPERATIONS
Chapter 31 Bladder Operations
Chapter 32 Ureteral Operations