[보안 로그인 하기]
임신 육아를 영어로 생각하기(..
저자: Kenneth Hatch
Berek & Novak's ..
부인과 피부과학: 진료지침-G..
저자: 박소영, 이유경, 이성하 역
저자: 김영욱 외 46명
여성생식기 미용수술-개념, 분..
저자: 원철 역
신생아 소생술 제7판
탈모와 모발 복원 - Hair..
딱 일주일만에 끝내는 전방사 ..
2019년 4월 무이자
결제프로그램 오류시 수
2017년 12월 무이
Colon Rectal Surgery
Head Neck Surgery
Assisted Reproductive Techniques
Obstetrics & Gynecology
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
의료법규. 논문작성. 병원경영
Urogynecology: Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery
저 자 : Tarnay-1판
출판사 : LWW-2018.09
ISBN(13) : 9781496321060
발행일 : 2018-09-12 / 1 판 / 384 페이지
상품코드 : 25859
수 량 :
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality,
authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Third in a new four-volume series, Operative Techniques in Gynecologic Surgery: Urogynecology provides superbly
illustrated, authoritative guidance on operative techniques along with a thorough understanding of how to select the
best procedure, how to avoid complications, and what outcomes to expect. Easy to follow, up to date, and highly visual,
this step-by-step reference covers the most common operations in gynecology and is ideal for residents and physicians
in daily practice. * Succinct text, bulleted points, and quick-reference tables allow you to review information quickly
and understand best practices and potential complications for each procedure.
* Hundreds of full-color intraoperative photographs and illustrations, as well as numerous high-quality videos, capture
procedures step by step and help you immediately apply your knowledge.
* Each clinical problem is discussed in the same templated format: general principles, anatomy and differential
diagnosis, imaging and other diagnostics, preoperative planning, surgical management, procedures and techniques, pearls
and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
* Coverage consists of the need-to-know urogynecologic procedures including, cytoscopy, vaginal wall repair, and
* Perfect for a quick preoperative review of the steps of a procedure.
* Volume and series editor, as well as contributors are thought leaders in their respective subspecialties and are well
respected for their surgical expertise.
Look for other volumes in the Operative Techniques in Gynecology series:
* Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
* Gynecologic Oncology
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities! * Read directly on your
preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
* asily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
* Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or
literacy challenges, and more