||Endodontology has seen enormous advances in recent years. New high-|
tech tools, such as operative microscopes in combination with
ultrasound and nickel-titanium files, make possible a high-level of
quality in treatment with excellent long-term treatment results.
Regular updating of knowledge is indispensable for every
practitioner. This book provides a fast and up-to-date orientation of
the entire area of endodontology.
Didactic concept: The classic Thieme Flexi format, with concise text
on the left and excellent illustrations on the right hand page of
more than 150 double page spreads.
Oriented toward problem-solving:
- What is to be done with ongoing pain?
- How should one react in an emergency situation? What special
considerations are there in children?
- What should one do in the case of obliterated canals, perforations,
and incomplete growth of roots?
- When results are poor, how does one plan revision procedures?
- Efficient treatment planning, newest methods
Structures and Manifestations of Disease
Treatment Planning and Preparation
Trepanation and Cavity Access
Root Canal Debridement
Root Canal Disinfection
Root Canal Filling
Re-treatment of Endodontic Failures